Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Stress relief techniques? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has anything effective?

Post them down so that anyone in my stressful condition can benefit.

The only way I know is outdoor exersice, mainly running/cycling but as you can imagine that's not always practical and time consuming which leaves me tight with time which increases my stress further.

Anyone's suggestions welcome!

Thanks!!!

Also just wondering. Does coffee effect stress in anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Sex.
    If any girls need a hand /pm

ReputationRep:
    Masturbate. Lots!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaslug77)
    Masturbate. Lots!
    That. :P

If you're...ehm...exhausted...when you go to bed, you'll also sleep better. Which is good for those people who have some insomnia due to stress ("Ohmigod, when am I going to do all my work, oh no, I'm going to fail, what am I going to do, I don't get it, *stress stress stress* ")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accidentallylost)
    That. :P

If you're...ehm...exhausted...when you go to bed, you'll also sleep better. Which is good for those people who have some insomnia due to stress ("Ohmigod, when am I going to do all my work, oh no, I'm going to fail, what am I going to do, I don't get it, *stress stress stress* ")
    Precisely! And it's also a very good cardiac workout .

ReputationRep:
    Exercise is the number one thing for me. I read alot of inspiring books and self-help books too so I've conditioned myself pretty good to not feel as stessed out. I keep things in perspective alot. Definitely don't get as stressed as I use to and when I do get stressed, I just use it as a fuel.

ReputationRep:
    Aphotic Cosmos used meditation.

It's super-effective!

ReputationRep:
    CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2! :zomg:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.