x Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim-like This Guy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a muslim is your best course of action lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    NO!
    am nt tryna say anything like that, i am just saying what do you think is best for me to do?
    like i cant obv go up to him and snog him!!!
    Well, you are. Why did you have to say that you are a muslim? Couldn't you just said "girl" instead of "muslim girl"? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well first decide if you will be willing to spend the rest of life with him. If so then tell your parents that you have a guy in mind and ask them to approach him. If this is just a crush then ignore your lust because the consequences to giving in are worse.

ReputationRep:
    what should a muslim girl do when she fancies a guy...?:yep:

i am a pakistani muslim girl and fancy a guy, but don't know how to express it to him and what to do?:woo:
    i am just so comfues:confused:
    why the need to classify yourself as muslim?
    if you regard yourself as a practicing muslim wanting sincere advice, i dont think tsr is the most appropriate place to ask. (not that all arent worth listening to!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin_123)
    Why are you categorising yourself as "muslim-girl" as if a muslim girls needs to approach a guy in a different way to a non-muslim?
    Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to say! :s:

i like him and he doesnt know, so i want to express it to him but i am confused about the fact of HOW?:confused:
    If he doesn't know who you are: "Hey, my name's X. What's up?"

If he does know who you are: "Hey, want to pop to the bar" or "Hey, want to go for a quick coffee?" He'll get the message.

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid question

why is this specifically for Muslims, if it was based on if your a religious Muslim thats a different matter.

just do what most people do go up and talk/ flirt with him whatever..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamsterMD)
    who the **** do you tits think you are? Just because you've embraced hedonism as religion in the 21st century, doesn't mean everyone has to...Enjoy endless passion until you're 30, followed by a midlife crisis, and realising the true meaningless of your life, god-willing, a swift suicide
    Top post mate, this forum is full of people like this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Is he muslim too?
    Loads of muslims date, have sex etc nowadays anyway.
    Do what you feel is right.
    awful advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    awful advice.
    I said to do what she feels is right! I also stated what people do nowadays. I didn't exactly say she should go and **** him :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.