for now i would buy one of those sachets from boots or something there more of a gloss, so less harmful, and smei permanent, they do different shades of blonde so you might be able to tone your hair down with it. i wouldnt go brown necessarily because that would mean having ot bleach all over again, and in the long run may cause more damage. If you go to another hairdresser, tell them your problem, a decent hairdresser wouldnt put more harmful stuff onto your hair, you just need a safe quick fix for now.
x Turn on thread page Beta
Hair disaster - girls please help!! watch
- 27-01-2010 20:10
- 27-01-2010 20:12
sorry, only thing i can think of is dye over it - chose a colour that will clearly cover all your different shades. condition deeply every week. When you wash your hair put the conditioner on FIRST and leave it for about 5-10 mins, then lightly shampoo it. after about a month, if it feels strong enough, bleach it again...but be super careful and make sure you buy enough and leave it on long enough to get the right colour. if it goes too light or yellowy but a blonde dye and dye over it to get the pixie lott look.
- 27-01-2010 20:17
well....to restore your hair condition i would use overnight conditioner because it will help to make the hair less breakable
then i would wait for 24hrs and go to a salon that sells propper hair dye...not the temporary ones ie.loreal etc......i would advise going to sally as they supply anything about hair and beauty.....then you can either dye your hair if u know how to do it or get someone to do it for you
the proffesional dye will also lessen the chances of hair loss...and the colour will last longer
- PS Helper
- 27-01-2010 20:20
crushed banana and avocado mixed in wth olive oil. leave on hair for about half an hour. miracle conditioner
- 27-01-2010 21:47
This should be in Hair Care and Hair Styles.
- 28-01-2010 07:24
According to me, we don't want to use more and more product for hair.All product contain chemical therefore yours hair can be dameged. Use Deep condition and also don't used blow dryer .
Use mild shampoo and egg containing conditioner.
(Original post by Limcy Hulk)
- 28-01-2010 18:17
don't used blow dryer.
(Original post by Redders13)
- 28-01-2010 23:21
do u just put these directly onto your hair? and all mixed together or jsut seperately? x
Put it on separatley.
1) Crack 1 egg, add two table spoons of yogurt and a 1 tablespoon of honey and mix in a bowl into a mixture. Massage into your hair. This will leave your hair shiny. Leave on for about 20 minutes. Shower, wash off with shampoo.
2) Extra Virgin Olive oil, you can apply that to your hair directly. Pour some oil out onto your hand. Massage into your hair. Leave for 20 minutes. Wash out with some shampoo.
3) Warm about 2 tablespoons honey up in the microwave for about 6 seconds. Not very long! Otherwise, it can get very hot! Add some water to it, make it into a mixture, and apply to your hair directly. Massage into your hair and scalp.
Leave on for about 20 minutes, and y'know the usual, wash off in the shower with some shampoo.
- these are various tips, don't try them all at once.
- Do them before you have a shower- a good 20 minutes before having a shower.
- Remember to massage gently into your scalp and your hair for at least 5 minutes.
Always test these tips before hand before trying them out. I don't you want to have an allergic reaction.
If you have allergies to any of the ingredients mentioned, don't try at all!!
- 28-01-2010 23:51
If the blonde is too yellow, try using a purple shampoo to make it more neutral. Otherwise, do as little to it as possible. Philip Kingsley Elasticiser is a really good intensive conditioner, use it regularly and don't re dye your hair.
(Original post by Redders13)
- 29-01-2010 01:53
Right, so i've had a massive hair disaster! i went to my mums hairdresser who basically turned my head orange (i asked for pixie lott's hair, which it definitely was not!)
so i panicked and when i got home i drove to tesco and bought a packet die which was ash blonde (i know this was a rash decision and very stupid!) so i put it on and it worked, although my roots remained ginger!
SO i went to my usual hairdresser who i had always gone to and asked her to fix it, she has now made it peroxide, it looks disgusting, tacky, yellow and most importantly, it doesn't match the bottom half of my hair! (which is still ash!)
so, i have 2 problems which i really need advice on
1. how do i get my old hair back?! it used to be a mixture of blondes, similar colour to amanda holden for example. i don't know if low lights would work best or to grow dark blonde/light brown and start from the beginning by getting lots of sets of highlights in installments (baring in mind ive already spent £85 and don't have much money)
2. my hair is falling out - can anyone suggest an amazing conditioner or treatment so that my hair stays strong!
PLEASE HELP, SORRY FOR THE ESSAY! i need advice form girls who have been in a similar situation and know what to do!!
If I was you personally, I wouldn't tamper with it myself any further. Id book into a good colourist tomorrow, they will see the situation and ask them to resolve it. Might be more expensive but if you want to sort it out properly, Id go to someone who knows what they are talking about