Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My only times having to be in a hospital....... is this abnormal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    For me

. Being born

. Visiting a relative / friend / family friend that's stay there for however long

. Infrequently when i got my braces, then retainers - and all those visits in between every few months

. Blood tests

Never had a serious head or body injury, never broken or dislocated any bones.... yeah, awesome :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You;re still young. Your time will come.

ReputationRep:
    oooh, laa dii daa, mr. I've-never-been-to-hospital-for-bad-stuff

we can't all be safe like you,

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh, you've just jinxed yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to hospital fewer times than that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Bio:
    Am a boy, 17 and in year 13

what do i like...... gaming, food, anime, hanging with friends... going to the movies and generally just enjoying myself doing leisure things......and entertaining things :|

I'm very funny and creative and should probably go into standup... no srsly, i AM that funny ^_^

This is his Bio.

*Bold* is why you've never been to hospital you are a slob. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever been in hospital twice (I don't count working there or visiting relatives, lol) - when I was born and when I had my tonsils out. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    would you like an award for being average?

ReputationRep:
    Born and visiting a relative.
    Yup, that's about it. Sorry I beat you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    I've been to hospital fewer times than that tbh.
    Well some people (us) just don't get hurt or injured... like ever, it's normal for us but weird compared to all my friends / relatives that have had to go to hospital for something serious... I can imagine what it's like but never really relate

quite a few of my friends have disloacted their shoulders / arms etc or been on crutches... so yeah

ReputationRep:
    The only time i went was when i was born

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Well some people (us) just don't get hurt or injured... like ever, it's normal for us but weird compared to all my friends / relatives that have had to go to hospital for something serious... I can imagine what it's like but never really relate

quite a few of my friends have disloacted their shoulders / arms etc or been on crutches... so yeah
    Also I think some people go to hospital for minor injuries which I wouldn't bother with. I think it's to do with overprotective parents making them go to the hospital "just in case". I don't really get broken bones either tbh, although I know a lot of people who constantly used to come to classes in crutches/slings despite being doing less physical activity than me.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a GP a couple of times, but my worst ever injury was "only" a torn ligament in my ankle.

That I got from a bouncy castle

when I was 15

ReputationRep:
    I'll break your face if you want...

ReputationRep:
    Well that's great for you... just hope it stays that way!

ReputationRep:
    I've only been to the hospital once in my life, and that was for a visit. Kind of creeps me out actually being in a building where people are dying :erm:

The last time I went to a doctor was in 2003 for a cold, so I've never really needed the crappy NHS (thank god). It's why I'm not even registered with any GP/NHS clinic, and hopefully it remains that way :yep:

ReputationRep:
    guess what? I've just been for a slash, would you like me to tell you how many times I had to shake my nobend afterwards. The rubbish topics people put on here makes you wonder whats wrong with the world

ReputationRep:
    I've only once been in a hospital and that was for my birth. I've managed 20 years of life with no serioud injuries (and the only thing i needed to go to the doctor for was a few ear infections and to get my jabs done).

ReputationRep:
    I had the joys of three trips to hospital because of injuries in one year, I was 6/7, first I split my head open and was unconsious for a little while (happened at school!), second I broke my arm (again happened at school!) and third I had a javelin type object (big, metal, heavy and sharp) thrown at me and get stuck in my arm.

Also ended up in hospital after knocking myself unconsious on a railway sleeper in a playground on holiday. And when I apparently 'pulled a muscle' in my chest I got sent to hospital because I could hardly breathe/move.

And then there's the trips to visit people, spent loads of time there especially at silly times of day! It's not surprising I hate hospitals!

ReputationRep:
    i have a horse...i compete lots...as a result i think everyone at the local a+e know who i am :s

there've been way to many falls falls/incidents for my liking...think the most impressive was breaking a wooden jump wing with my head :yep:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.