Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This year my resolution was to start actually dating women instead of sleeping with them and never calling them and I'm finding it difficult finding interesting things to do.

I live in a big city and have a 3rd date lined up with someone tomorrow but I've literally run out of ideas already. She seems like the sort of girl with self respect so she isn't going to be down for coming back to mine already.

What do I dooooo

ReputationRep:
    walk round the park, swimming, cinema..god theres loads of ideas

My best date was laser quest!

ReputationRep:
    why not ask her if there's anything she wants to do. You don't have to be the one coming up with the ideas all the time (although, don't make her choose all the time, that's a bit tedious for her!)

ReputationRep:
    Activity dates are great, until you know the person well enough to have more natural conversations. Huge grin at the mention of laserquest in a previous post, lots of dark corners to see just how much she likes you...

Go bowling, or for a walk, or take her to an exhibition or something. She'll think you're cultured? xD

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodmen)
    This year my resolution was to start actually dating women instead of sleeping with them and never calling them and I'm finding it difficult finding interesting things to do.
    Translation: This year my resolution was to start actually dating women instead of jerking off every night and never getting laid and I'm finding it difficult finding any other interesting things to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsTallAsLions)
    Translation: This year my resolution was to start actually dating women instead of jerking off every night and never getting laid and I'm finding it difficult finding any other interesting things to do.
    Yeah, ok that was hugely helpful and I'm sure everyone will be laughing till their sides split, but I'd rather some helpful advice.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, ok that was hugely helpful and I'm sure everyone will be laughing till their sides split, but I'd rather some helpful advice.
    And I'd rather the truth but it's never that simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsTallAsLions)
    And I'd rather the truth but it's never that simple.
    What part of my original post strikes you as a lie. Do you find it that difficult to believe that someone who goes to uni can get laid on a regular basis out of a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    What part of my original post strikes you as a lie. Do you find it that difficult to believe that someone who goes to uni can get laid on a regular basis out of a relationship?
    "and never calling them"

You tried too hard.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.