Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is constantly pestering me to do it, i let him to it once so he would stop asking as he said he just wanted to try it then wouldnt ask again, but now everytime we have sex he begs to doit and i say no.
    I really dont like it it feels wierd and hurts and i get nothing good from it. But he keeps making me feel bad for not doing it which upsets me, hes always saying how all his friends do it with their gfs and im the weird one!

Ive asked my friends if they let their bfs do it though and they say no!! Thats such a childish thing to want to do it though jsut because his friends are were 21 for god sake!

ReputationRep:
    Strictly an exit hole only for me.

Your BF's being a total muppet about it too... if you don't like it at all he just needs to accept that.

ReputationRep:
    i'd say keep an open mind to it. normal sex is pretty painful for alot of girls the first time, it would be naive to think anal would be any different. you never know you may come to enjoy it. read up on it on the net, be sensible etc etc.

but if you are really against it. say no once more, and tell him next time he asks you're just gonna get dressed. and make sure you actually do that. he'll soon get the idea. or get a strapon, and when he asks for it, just be like "ok, but we're going to take it in turns"... i imagine he'll back down

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more the idea that the girl is dirty enough to do it than it actually reaaly being ay good for a lot of people.

ReputationRep:
    It's messy, painful, and you'll get no pleasure from it unless he stimulates you in other ways...don't do it!

ReputationRep:
    I have an open mind. It's just not something i want to try. I have this horrible nightmare of my room smelling of poo for days afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Just say no! He can't make you do anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnerette)
    Just say no! He can't make you do anything.
    http://www.flashpointsocialmedia.com...ages/o_rly.jpg

ReputationRep:
    XD I think I did a double negative. I can't think straight this time of the morning.

i'm having anal sex with my boyfriend, but not frequently...perhaps once every two weeks...the first few times it's a really weird feeling and it can hurt, if your boyfriend's not carful, but ur body will get used to it and some girls really do enjoy it in the end. boys definitely do, as the closing muscle has quite a firm grip around their penis, so tighter than a female vagina

if i enjoy it? i'm somewhere in between i guess i don't dislike it but it doesn't do it for me either. but my boyfriend really likes it and i don't mind to have anal sex with him. i don't gain but i don't lose either, so if it makes him happy i do it for him. he'll give me a multiple-orgasm afterwards by spending hours on giving me oral pleasure.

cause really the sex life is about receiving and giving. if your partner wants to try sth new or really likes sth why not try to do it for him. he'll do sth you like but where he gets nothing from in return.
    i'm happy if i can please my bf (what doesn't mean i'm his b****) cause he's pleasing me a lot too. and it's exciting to try new stuff, sometimes it takes a while to get comfortable with it.

perhaps you guys should read some info on anal sex. cause you have to be a lot more careful and considerate than when ur having vaginal sex. and use lube!

but don't give up after the first try. if you don't get comfortable with it tho, then please don't do it. if your bf loves you he'll accept it. it is a great feeling for most guys, but it's not like there's no alternative haha

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt interest me in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    He's being a ****.

Nowt wrong with anal but if you don't want to do it, no-one has a right to make you feel bad.

Have a serious chat about the pressure he's putting on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    It doesnt interest me in the slightest.
    yeah, seems a bit superfluous, considering you've got a purpose-built orifice ready to use already...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    yeah, seems a bit superfluous, considering you've got a purpose-built orifice ready to use already...
    On that note oral sex is useless too, we all have hands as well so no need for a sexual partner...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    On that note oral sex is useless too, we all have hands as well so no need for a sexual partner...
    but cunnilingus uses the same hole... unless i'm mistaken :confused:

blowjobs, seem pointless to me though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    Aside from, y'know, the whole reproduction issue? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EsherK3)
    It's messy, painful, and you'll get no pleasure from it unless he stimulates you in other ways...don't do it!
    One of my female friends describes anal sex as "one long orgasm" so you're quite wrong.

As for the OP, if you don't want it, tell him no and if he does it again tell him he is no longer getting sex as he is harassing you and you didn't enjoy it the first time.

However, I'd suggest trying it again and don't go straight for **** to *******. Try training your ass so it doesn't hurt when he penetrates you. Use fingers and move up sizes from there til you can fit his penis in without any trouble.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend doesn't let me. Doesn't stop me from 'accidentally' entering every now and then.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think the idea of anal sex is gross & the day I date a girl who is encouraging anal sex, I'd judge her character.

ReputationRep:
    Never gonna happen mate.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.