Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dump the bugger. If he's that goddamn inconsiderate, he's not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    One of my female friends describes anal sex as "one long orgasm"
    yoo. i hope to meet someone like her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookitsdanhunt)
    My girlfriend doesn't let me. Doesn't stop me from 'accidentally' entering every now and then.

:eek3: you're joking right?

I'm a guy and have had anal sex with another guy. I'm not gay, just very horny and wil shag anything with a hole. It's pretty awesome, apart from when it sometimes can get messy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PicsOrGTFO)
    :eek3: you're joking right?
    She needs to man up. This is the only way of building up her pain threshold.

a **** up your ass it the best feeling

ReputationRep:
    I get great pleasure from anal sex but myself and my ex discussed it before hand and both decided we wanted to try it.

NEVER let anyone force you to do something sexualy that you do not want to do.

If you have told him no and he continues to badger you about it I would have a serious talk with him about how much longer he wants to remain your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EsherK3)
    It's messy, painful, and you'll get no pleasure from it unless he stimulates you in other ways...don't do it!
    And you as a male have had first hand experience of receiving anal as a woman I presume...

ReputationRep:
    yep I've done it a few times with my boyfriend and havent had any major issues with it. It hasnt been painful or dirty just go slow and use lube. I cant say i prefer it over normal sex but its nice for a change every now and again and my boyfriend loves it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnerette)
    Just say no! He can't make you do anything.
    http://memegenerator.net/Thumbnails/...can-rape44.jpg

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Get a strapon and return the favour.

ReputationRep:
    I think Anal sex is absolutely disgusting. God didn't build the playground next to the landfill site did he. Its just as bad a gay sex.

ReputationRep:
    I've given quite a few anally induced orgasms (on women) so I don't know why some are saying it does nothing.

Plenty of foreplay, rimming and enough lube to grease up tin man and it's pain free.

I tried it yesterday and i liked it, apparantly my girlfriend didn't :rolleyes:

Didn't need lube and it wasn't sore =)

ReputationRep:
    I have one in my pocket.

i've had it a few times (im a girl) with a couple of different boyfriends. The first person who did it was an inconsiderate **** so it was generally unpleasant and painful. The other guy it was actually pretty nice. I mean you don't get any pleasure directly from it...but it feels good coz it's dirty I suppose! Also if you play with yourself during or have him stimulate you it can definately enhance an orgasm. Just make sure u use lube! I find the only painful part is when it first goes in - then when things get going there's no pain really just pressure. It's not something I like to do all the time but every now and then if you trust the person you're with it can be good. I'm wanting to try it with my new boyfriend but don't really want to initiate it incase he gets a bad impression of me! haha.

Speaking of such things...how do guys feel about it?..I'm not talking strap ons! But how do men generally feel about being 'stimulated' there during sex/head? I've only done it to a couple of people and I found there were initially adament they would hate it..but when I finally persuaded them to try it they wouldnt stop asking me to do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antony492)
    I think Anal sex is absolutely disgusting. God didn't build the playground next to the landfill site did he. Its just as bad a gay sex.
    Where have I Gheard that before? Its really annoying me...

I'm a girl and I quite enjoy anal. I wouldn't want to do it every time we had sex though (mainly cause it's a hassle with condom+lube).

It's odd really - because once we've started it's really quite nice, but I rarely feel like doing it because it doesn't turn me on as much as the idea of him coming in front.

My boyfriend doesn't nag for it. He prefers normal sex - it's just we have an awful lot of normal sex and variation is nice

I actually enjoy the anal sensation :p:
    When I have anal before regular sex, it improves the regular sex - because it makes me really horny/turned on/wet. I think for me, some combination of anal+clit+normal sex will eventually be the ticket to orgasm (I've never had one).
    However - never go straight from anal to vaginal sex - we don't use condoms with normal penetration (both clean and I'm protected) - but we always use one with anal (don't want spunk up there tyvm) which is then removed.

I don't find it's ever messy. I only elect to have anal sex when I can tell the timing is appropriate, shall we say. Don't use enemas or anything creepy/unpleasant like that.

I would say - don't close your mind to new sexual practices which can actually improve your sex life. But it is unacceptable for your partner to pressure you into doing something you don't want - and I imagine anal isn't for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta put the girl in her place, so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    Where have I Gheard that before? Its really annoying me...
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.