Turn on thread page Beta

How many of u have anal sex watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    My boyfriend is constantly pestering me to do it, i let him to it once so he would stop asking as he said he just wanted to try it then wouldnt ask again, but now everytime we have sex he begs to doit and i say no.
    I really dont like it it feels wierd and hurts and i get nothing good from it. But he keeps making me feel bad for not doing it which upsets me, hes always saying how all his friends do it with their gfs and im the weird one!

Ive asked my friends if they let their bfs do it though and they say no!! Thats such a childish thing to want to do it though jsut because his friends are were 21 for god sake!
    Well, he's obviously acting like a selfish baby and if he likes anal sex so much maybe you should give him anal sex next time - and he'll see how "pleasurable" it can be xD Just a thought :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I would like to try it but I'm not sure my partner is keen on the idea.

I see it as a trust issue and I am sure there has got to be something in it if people are doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really appeal to me tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Each to there own . We have anal sex all the time as part of our sex live I dont see it as a bad thing . We started by trying to spice up our sex live. My partner enjoyed rimming and just took our time and took it further each step. In the end she was using lube and but plug to ease the muscles and now we fit well.
    She has multi orgasms with anal and gives loads of freedom for clitoral stimulation . As for me It was strange to start off with but the feeling was amazing. I climaxed really fast the first few times. Now it lasts longer . I agree it can be messy but then you should both be nice and clean before starting anal.
    As I said dont knock it till you have tried it . It does hurt but will ease with practise.
    Oh and guys take it from me do your home work and learn to do it right .
    Girls if you say No then it means NO guys .

Safe and fun sex guys and girls

ReputationRep:
    ^ Good first post

ReputationRep:
    it aint dirty so everyone get it out your heads. its called go with the flow and do what feels right for both parties.
    if you do it right with the right person for the right reason its fine . its sexy as hell and we all know we like a bit of sex pain. Like internal kissy bites lol

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend loves it and can orgasm if she's on top. I suspect there is a mental barrier to get around but at the same time it might never do anything for you.
    If you're properly aroused, it won't hurt.

Then again, you shouldn't be emotionally blackmailed into anything.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you want your bf to be happy? Do you have to get enjoyment from it? Can you not enjoy the fact that it makes him happy?

ReputationRep:
    I have.

Just save up the good stuff and **** all over his willy, I'm sure he won't pester you that much again in future

ReputationRep:
    http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/8/4522/z4522758O.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Don't you want your bf to be happy? Do you have to get enjoyment from it? Can you not enjoy the fact that it makes him happy?
    or, is the bf being selfish and not thinking of the best interest of the gf? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    i quite like it me and my boyfriend use ann summers "booty lube", which has muscle relaxant- it really helps I find, even compared to standard lubes.

ReputationRep:
    Aubergine's > Penis'

...when talking about the back hole. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    damn! you guys seem to talk about it as if its a common thing to do!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedus)

Well, it is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    How selfish of her to not want to do things she isn't comfortable with!

I get pleasure from punching children. My girlfriend doesn't want me to do it though, and because I love her, I hold back. It's a two way deal, man.

ReputationRep:
    Re: How many of u have anal sex

God you missed the boat here lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedus)

lol you missed the boat here lol
    go on have a bash it cant hurt ?

well it can if you do it wrong lol
    as for bum lube be careful it is a muscle relaxent but girls remember what is entering your anus ? A muscle so it starts to effect the errection as well .
    Use fruit lube smells sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who me)
    lol you missed the boat here lol
    go on have a bash it cant hurt ?

well it can if you do it wrong lol
    as for bum lube be careful it is a muscle relaxent but girls remember what is entering your anus ? A muscle so it starts to effect the errection as well .
    Use fruit lube smells sweet
    i'm 16 not friggin 24 lol !!

Shove an anal dildo up his butt hole and see how he likes it. If he doesn't he'll likely stop pestering you. If he does like it maybe you should talk about what things you like and dislike in the bedroom. It's unfair for him to force you to do something you don't like.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.