Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im in the village, Flat 223 Anybody know wha the flats look like inside ? pictures or anything ?
    So Excited !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3faa)
    does any1 know if you can move to campus halls in the 2nd term?
    Hey, yes you can. Just finished my first year there, I lived in the student village originally, but moved to campus after Christmas because of conflict with my old flatmates. You just need to go to residential services on campus and fill out a form. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iespri)
    Hey,

I got an offer for Penmaen, i'm guessing PEN0511 is the fifth floor, is that right?

Thanks
    I'm in 524 and i think it's on the 5th floor. But to be honest i have no clue! What day are you going to move in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woolleywoo)
    Im in 212/03 in halls and doing maths and physics
    Hey I'm in 212/05 doing Zoology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjones)
    I'm in 524 and i think it's on the 5th floor. But to be honest i have no clue! What day are you going to move in?
    Glad to see someone else has no clue :P . I am hopefully moving in on the Saturday, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see someone else has no clue :P . I am hopefully moving in on the Saturday, what about you?
    Hey, Someone wrote this last year in the thread so I thought I'd copy it for you

There are 8 rooms per flat 1-8 = flat 1, 9-16 = flat 2, 17-24 = flat 3 & 24-32 = flat 4 There are 4 flats per floor and 10 floors in penmaen. So for example PEN0323 would be floor 3, flat 3, room 23.
    Hope this helps x x x x

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 227

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiannan Forsyth)
    Hey, Someone wrote this last year in the thread so I thought I'd copy it for you

There are 8 rooms per flat 1-8 = flat 1, 9-16 = flat 2, 17-24 = flat 3 & 24-32 = flat 4 There are 4 flats per floor and 10 floors in penmaen. So for example PEN0323 would be floor 3, flat 3, room 23.
    Hope this helps x x x x
    Makes a lot more sense now Thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjones)
    Looks like I'm in the same floor as you 530 here.

Edit: Failed at counting, thought I was in the same flat!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when clearing students can apply? Every time I try to create an online accomodation account it says "No student record availiable, please try later...".

Edit- Not to worry, I rang up and apparently it was an admin error. All sorted now!

ReputationRep:
    I had an Email from Swansea, confirming my place and stuff,

I'm a swimmer, (National level), I've got an offer to join the Performance Squad, but apparently the Swimmers have a separate block JUST for swimmers, now, I don't know if I want to continue swimming or not when I get there, (I actually want a social life).

I've asked to go into Village Accommodation, rather than the specific Swimmer block.

I got an email back asking weather I want to have "Quiet Accommodation" or Normal Accommodation, I'm studying Computer science if that helps.

I dont know which accommodation I should go for, "Quiet" "Not Quiet" or "Swimmers Block".

If anyone has any info/Advice I would be very grateful.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else in Caswell? There don't seem to be many around!

ReputationRep:
    yes I'm caswell room 506

ReputationRep:
    hey im in preseli 414, anyone near me? anyone know what it's like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Bubbles)
    Looks like I'm in the same floor as you 530 here.

Edit: Failed at counting, thought I was in the same flat!

Moving in on the Friday because that way i can go out to town, basically an extra night of Freshers! Yeah, tbh I'm probably not going to be able to find my room. So i'll be that guy wandering round the 5th floor looking lost.

ReputationRep:
    I just received my accommodation offer. I applied in May but got my last choice .
    Soo is anyone else in Kilvey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathByJelly)
    Hey I'm in 212/05 doing Zoology
    Hey I'm doing Zoology too I'm in 153

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in the student village? I'm in HSV050/03. Standard Single (Medium). Do they do a year bus pass btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentIdea)
    Anyone in the student village? I'm in HSV050/03. Standard Single (Medium). Do they do a year bus pass btw?
    Yes (but you'll just want the 3 term one which covers everything but the summer holiday.) Bring passport photos.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i'm a little confused. Basically i have an offer for accomadation in the village but in the email i got it said 'if you haven't received the email yet go to the online thingy' that was last friday, so i went on the online thingy and it said stuff about a linsence i have to read and sign and some other stuff i have to read. i don't know where to get this, am i supposed to have had another email or something in the post or something. i'm really confused, i have to accept it by tomorrow.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.