Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so anyone whos going to be living in Flat 163 (HSV163) message me or kt

ReputationRep:
    HSV182 here
    Can't even find people in the same building!!
    Message if you're near or are studying Law like me

ReputationRep:
    I still have no where to live Apparently i'm on a list of people to fill spaces in halls of those who haven't accepted their offer. If that doesn't happen, it looks like i'll have to find somewhere else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylax11)
    hey im in preseli 414, anyone near me? anyone know what it's like?
    509. cant find many people in preseli, only found 2 people on my floor through facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave454)
    I still have no where to live Apparently i'm on a list of people to fill spaces in halls of those who haven't accepted their offer. If that doesn't happen, it looks like i'll have to find somewhere else...
    hey. Whats the situation with your accommodation now? (cause I know friday has just passed - the 9th) - any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zigs)
    hey. Whats the situation with your accommodation now? (cause I know friday has just passed - the 9th) - any offers yet?
    Hey . All sorted now, got an offer last Friday. I'm in Oxwich 216, anyone nearby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NuclearTourist)
    HSV182 here
    Can't even find people in the same building!!
    Message if you're near or are studying Law like me
    hey im also studying law :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piece)
    This is probably too late, but... Horton and Penmaen are the new buildings that were used ofr the first time this year. I know the people staying there had noise issues as building works started early in the morning and throughout the day. But I'm pretty sure they would have finished this by September now.
    Oxwich, Langland and caswell are all relatively new too.
    tbh there's not much difference between any of them, except that that half of them are newish and the others very new... theyre basically all the same
    Nowhere can be as bad a the flat I had last year. Barely suitable for rodents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamPTT)
    509. cant find many people in preseli, only found 2 people on my floor through facebook
    I know I can't find many people in preseli and I haven't found anyone on my floor, what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingstonKatie)
    Nowhere can be as bad a the flat I had last year. Barely suitable for rodents.
    Kilvey ground floor is pretty dismal. There were maggots on the floor...very small room, shower and kitchen between about 10. Right by a building site (at the time). Fortunately got an upgrade to langland, in my first year, was much nicer!

ReputationRep:
    Hey . All sorted now, got an offer last Friday. I'm in Oxwich 216, anyone nearby?
    ha, thats funny, because im in oxwich 410 - i guess well see each other around, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zigs)
    ha, thats funny, because im in oxwich 410 - i guess well see each other around, no?
    I'm sure i'll see you at some point! When are you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure i'll see you at some point! When are you moving in?
    morning of friday 23rd sept (so i can claim my fridge and shelf space )
    When are you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zigs)
    morning of friday 23rd sept (so i can claim my fridge and shelf space )
    When are you moving in?
    I've gone for Saturday afternoon. I didn't want to get there on Friday to find i'm the only person on my floor . Having said that, I like the plan of claiming fridge territory :P. Just out of curiosity, what are you going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still in need of accommodation? We've got one room available in our house in Uplands. 10 mins from uni and 10 mins from Oceana. Right by Bargain Booze and only 2 mins from Tesco Express and Sainsbury's. Ring or text me on 07791415808 if interested. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I've gone for Saturday afternoon. I didn't want to get there on Friday to find i'm the only person on my floor . Having said that, I like the plan of claiming fridge territory :P. Just out of curiosity, what are you going to be studying?
    Yh, but being alone may be the perfect opportunity to scan out my flat and do cartwheels if i'm in the mood . I'm studying medical biochemistry. Just out of curiosity, what are you going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zigs)
    Yh, but being alone may be the perfect opportunity to scan out my flat and do cartwheels if i'm in the mood . I'm studying medical biochemistry. Just out of curiosity, what are you going to be studying?
    I'm going to be studying Anicent and Medieval History. Only 2 days till moving day I'm really looking forward to it, but i'm so nervous as well haha.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, can someone tell me what the 10 person houses 1-40 in the student village come with in terms of appliances? Kettle? Toaster? Microwave? Also, any experience you may have of living in them, does living with 10 people work? What was it like basically? I'm in 34
    Thanks a bunch

ReputationRep:
    Can someone also tell me what this means? *Standard Single (S/C) WHBasin Large, its in the Student village but I don't understand the large bit at the end? :P

EDIT: Never mind I figured its the room size, the standard at the beginning confused the hell out of me though :L Anybody in House 29 in the village? ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wgdmp)
    I just received my accommodation offer. I applied in May but got my last choice .
    Soo is anyone else in Kilvey?
    My friend and I are! Rooms 914/5. Floor 9 maybe? Where will you be residing?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 19, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.