The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accommodation at Swansea

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Need a question answered by staff or people who used to live on Bay Campus, do you get provided with an ethernet port in your rooms (I can bring my own cable ofc) and if you do/if not anyway, what is the speeds like right now?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Looking for a flatmate due to someone dropping out after signing up. It's a very spacious, open plan flat, with an ensuite and bathroom between 3 people. The flat is in Chaddesley villas, which is about a half an hour walk to Singleton campus, and close to town. £85 per week, exclusing bills. The flat is available for 2018/2019. Get in contact if you, or anyone you know, is interested.
Is it true that the bus pass is free for hendrefolean student village students with contract more than 13 weeks? I am planning to go with HSV for 51 weeks residency.
Ok just a warning about swanseafourstudent accommodation. Was with them 2 years ago. They are pretty pushy with getting rent (I understand) even when you tell them that student finance is not in yet.And once you leave they will try their best to keep the deposit , nit picking on any little thing. They supose to give you 24 hour notice to anyone they have coming in. Yea they dont. Many times may be in the shower or bed at 9am and they will bring like 4 people around the house, no warning. Same with any employees that may have to check or fix something.

Quick Reply

Latest