Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else counting down the days until the summer holidays ? :woo:

Me and 5 other friends are thinking of going away this summer for two weeks but... We have no idea where to go we've looked at a few ..lanzagroteee ? Crete? We're a fussy bunch and we like our White sandy beaches mixed with a good (but not too crazy) nightlife (:

anyone got any suggestions or ideas for us (: they would be much appreciated

xxoxx

ReputationRep:
    Zanteeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    magaluf

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orca92)
    magaluf
    yeah, this or tenerife

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona, bulgaria, paris?

ReputationRep:
    Don't go to lanzarote if you are looking for any form of excitement. Kavos is smaller than most of the typical clubbing places so maybe there? likewise tenerife

If not then Zante :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Liverpool
    lmao love it

Greek islands? Or Mallorca ???

ReputationRep:
    Come to Maliaaa, I'll be out there working. Or stay in a town outside malia so you can just get a taxi. I'm not sure about Malia, but I worked in Kavos last year and a few people stayed in Sidari, it's just up the road so you get peace in the day, but you can go out in Kavos at night

ReputationRep:
    I've only been abroad to malia with my friends but it was really good there! this year however im counting down the days to Zante

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsarahhh)
    I've only been abroad to malia with my friends but it was really good there! this year however im counting down the days to Zante
    I'm going Zante When you going/where you staying? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdviceSeeker09)
    I'm going Zante When you going/where you staying? x
    1st July - 8th July at Fantasy Apartments you?

ReputationRep:
    my advice would be go into the travel agents, pick up the brochures like familys, summersun and 18-30s those kinda ones.. look through them, read the descriptions of each place and decide where yous would like to go
    im going to gran canaria in march, id recomend it
    and then im off to wherever thomas cook decide to put me in april well a weeks training in maga first lol
    have fun wherever you choose

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to turkey with my friends.
    wanted to go to malia/napa but couldnt afford it!

ReputationRep:
    Went kos last year, off to magaluf this year!
    Roll on July, thats all i can say! Anyone else going magaluf this summer?
    Also those of you currently at university, how do you afford to travel over the summer? Next year i'd love to visit south america and experience a completely different culture but im worried that funds will be very low! xx

ReputationRep:
    Me : Camp America

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.