Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey Monday - How you love me now Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd3HlTrBVPE

anyone else heard this song before? if you have or haven't what do you think of it anyway? and if you haven't heard of Hey monday before... This is Hey Monday

I really like it, such a feel good and upbeat song, like a few of HMs' songs actually. really like the music video for it as well

Not to mention cassadee Pope... ( she's the lead singer if you're not familiar with Hey monday) I <3 her, she is actually gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    I like it, but shhhh don't tell anyone I said that.

ReputationRep:
    Their best song is 'should've tried harder' imo. We must be expecting some new stuff from these guys pretty soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr eko)
    I like it, but shhhh don't tell anyone I said that.
    OMG its the 3 lost watchers in this thread. and we all like hey monday!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Paramore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeee)
    Hey Paramore!
    I think it's funny how ANY band with a female lead singer is now compared to paramore nowadays, it's actually ridiculous

seeing as Paramore have only been around for 6 years or so.... and there are other bands with a female lead singer that have been around for even longer than that

HM's a cool band that has nothing to do with paramore. Why even compare them? they're both completely separate and both invididually good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeee)
    Hey Paramore!
    Took the words right outta my mouth (keyboard?).

She ain't as hot as Hayley Williams, though.

ReputationRep:
    I never heard of them before, but I really quite like this song. Cheers
    Paramore = Good.
    Hey Monday = Good so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    I think it's funny how ANY band with a female lead singer is now compared to paramore nowadays, it's actually ridiculous

seeing as Paramore have only been around for 6 years or so.... and there are other bands with a female lead singer that have been around for even longer than that

HM's a cool band that has nothing to do with paramore. Why even compare them? they're both completely separate and both invididually good :yep:
    Haha I was joking (well kinda...). I do agree with what you've said in bold. A few years back every female fronted band was held up in comparison to Evanescence, now it's Paramore.

I'm not a massive fan of these guys. I listened to their album a few times and it didn't really stick. They do lack originality or something that makes them stand out from the crowd. There has been a sudden influx of female-fronted pop-rock bands, and not many of them are very good. I do like "How Love You Now" though. Good solid pop song.

ReputationRep:
    i love the song and hey monday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.