Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

.. is that weird to still be a virgin? Its not that im intent on waiting or anything just never really found someone or been in a serious relationship.

do guys find that weird or like that?

x

ReputationRep:
    I'd say neither. I'd say half of my friends are virgins, and half aren't.
    I'm 17 and have only recently lost mine, I waited till I was in a relationship I was happy in and am glad I did.
    I would't say you should aim to lose your virginity, but maybe you should let yourself be more to open to a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    "Still"? For Christ's sake, 16 is an age of consent, not a use by date.

ReputationRep:
    Nah your fine mate. Girls will find it sweeter if you have kept your virginity for someone special than If you just threw it away on the first trick that came your way.
    Wait till you find someone that you really connect with before you even contemplate losing it. Your priority is a relationship here

ReputationRep:
    Oh for goodness sake. No. It is not weird. I was a virgin until I was eighteen. Some of my friends still are (most of them are nineteen now).

Can you use the search function? This thread has, believe it or not, been made before.

ReputationRep:
    It's so weird, you should've had sex 5 years ago lolz etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    "Still"? For Christ's sake, 16 is an age of consent, not a use by date.
    :rofl: I wish I hadn't given out my rep already today, this is epic.

ReputationRep:
    No if it helps it means you're not a typical ****, and probably quite sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desi_jatt)
    No if it helps it means you're...probably quite sexy
    I don't see how you work that one out, obese and manly girls are likely to be virgins at 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I don't see how you work that one out, obese and manly girls are likely to be virgins at 18.
    Not really, the obese/manly girls still get it off the tramps and they just accept anything they can get, whereas I find some of the really hot, intellectual girls resist temptations

ReputationRep:
    Not really, the obese/manly girls still get it off the tramps and they just accept anything they can get, whereas I find some of the really hot, intellectual girls resist temptations
    What the heck kinda school did you go to?

At my secondary school (admitedlly a sub-par one with sub-par people inside it), the intellectual ones were the fat ones, and girls/guy don't go for fat people at that age unless they're fat themselves.

Any hot ones who were good at maths or something, they never revealed this intelligence and just got shagged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    What the heck kinda school did you go to?

At my secondary school (admitedlly a sub-par one with sub-par people inside it), the intellectual ones were the fat ones, and girls/guy don't go for fat people at that age unless they're fat themselves.

Any hot ones who were good at maths or something, they never revealed this intelligence and just got shagged.
    Ha well the ones I considered fit at school turned out to be, well dirty s***s, but the geeks if you like developed curves in all the right areas.

Surely you must have seen the really sexy/cute innocent/intellectual ones that want to wait until their married? They're the best :p: They are a rare find nowadays though

ReputationRep:
    Ha well the ones I considered fit at school turned out to be, well dirty s***s, but the geeks if you like developed curves in all the right areas.

Surely you must have seen the really sexy/cute innocent/intellectual ones that want to wait until their married? They're the best :p: They are a rare find nowadays though
    Actually I was the intelligent outcast who wasn't bad looking and had a few girls secretly fancy him but got no girlfriends, no hugs, never got a dance in any school discos (until the very last two) and whose first kiss was at 22. >_>

If only all super-smart girls were like Velma in the live-action Scooby Doo movie. But dirtier.

I wish i stayed a virgin...first time was a massive regret

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and still a virgin... I don't mind. It shouldn't really be a big thing on you mind "Omg I MUST lose it by the time I'm 18"

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine like a month ago,just before i turned 20.Im neither obese,nor ugly was just waiting for the right guy to show up.So dont worry.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no offence, but you should probably save typing energy and learn how to use the search function, I have seen about a hundred and one threads about this very same topic. Eg (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...rchid=17462085)

No, it's not weird to still be a virgin at your age. And no, decent guys won't mind at all, in fact some prefer it. And any guys who do mind are just not worth your time. Hope that helped

ReputationRep:
    No. You are normal. I know a number of over 20s who are virginal.

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah some of my friends are still virgins at 20/21.

ReputationRep:
    lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.