Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Still a virgin at 18.. watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    .. is that weird to still be a virgin? Its not that im intent on waiting or anything just never really found someone or been in a serious relationship.

do guys find that weird or like that?

I think a lot of guys feel honored to be the one to take the virginity of a girl.

If you think you're weird, you're nothing compared to me:
    1) 21 years old (male)
    2) Virgin
    3) Never kissed a girl
    4) Never held a girl's hand
    5) Never gone on a date
    6) Never asked a girl out

18 years old and being a virgin is not so bad, the position I am in is truly pathetic.

I lost mine when I was 18. Although more people aren't then are virgins at that age, it's still perfectly normal to be a virgin. I'm 19 now and have friends who are still virgins.

I honestly think its fine! Just make sure you tell the person you have sex with for the first time (when you do), I think they should know so they can make it easier for you?

Until recently I hadn't done anything below the waist at all. The guy didn't mind at all, and it wasn't a problem! Just make sure you tell him so that he knows to be gentle and maybe go a bit slower

(Original post by andygcfc)
    Nah your fine mate. Girls will find it sweeter if you have kept your virginity for someone special than If you just threw it away on the first trick that came your way.
    Wait till you find someone that you really connect with before you even contemplate losing it. Your priority is a relationship here

Even if you ain't a virgin, tell the guy/girl you are and you want them to be your first and they'll be in as they know, no matter how bad they are, they can't dissappoint!

I think I've got you all beat. Im still a virgin at 34 and it's been by choice. Believe me or don't and see my post in the topic here about Pain and loosing virginity. It'll tell why and how I'm still a virgin.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.