Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm sleeping with my best friend who has a boyfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    For about the past 3 months, I've been in a sexual relationship with my best friend (she's had a boyfriend for 2 years) and I absolutely love what we're doing. It started out when we were both home in late October, and we both ended up really drunk and staying in a local hotel and sleeping together. We come home every couple of weeks and meet up, and the inevitable happens. I think that she really enjoys it as well, because she goes to great lengths to keep it from her boyfriend (he thinks I'm gay).

It's a bit annoying, because her boyfriend thinks the absolute world of her. Over Christmas he sent her a letter, where he poured out his heart and it was worded so beautifully. I found myself genuinely laughing at it though (not in a jealous way). I was genuinely in stitches over the fact that we make no attempt to hide how we feel about each other, and he's so oblivious to it. We're always sending steamy song lyrics to each other on our FB walls etc. A couple of weeks ago we went to Ireland for a few days, and we were acting like a normal couple, while in England he was pining away thinking we are only platonic friends.

I'd love to feel bad about it, but I really don't. I love the sparkle that this secret relationship has.

Do you think we should carry on what we're doing, or how can we ensure it stays secret?

ReputationRep:
    wt a ****

ReputationRep:
    Well you ask how to ensure it stays secret, yet post "steamy song lyrics".

What the hell is "posting steamy song lyrics on FB" all about, doesnt sound like a sparkling relationship to me, sounds like a couple of 15 year olds who have been watching too much skins.

ReputationRep:
    Some people just never learn...

ReputationRep:
    Troll much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Troll much?
    Wow, it took 4 posts for someone to realise :lolwut:

You are a total ****.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Don't u think u r selfish? N she's a ***** aswel so yeh u two go together n leave the bf alone cos he deserves better

ReputationRep:
    After a **** day of exams, reading trolls just make it all better LOL

ReputationRep:
    2 posts?

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    Bunny boiler bunny boiler. It'd only all blow up in your face sooner or later

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a girl writing this...and half way through I thought they were having lesbian sex.... XD

ReputationRep:
    And to thing how guity I felt after I pulled one of my best mates who had a bf (I'd never met him).

ReputationRep:
    -sprays anti-troll spray-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    I thought it was a girl writing this...and half way through I thought they were having lesbian sex.... XD
    ROFL!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my have you no shame?

ReputationRep:
    Troll much?

But just in case you actually are a complete idiot and this is a real predicament for you then I'll give a reply. Do you think you should carry it on? If you care so little about the situation and how wrong what you're doing is then I expect you will carry it on anyway. I just feel sorry for the poor girls boyfriend who is obviously more of a man than you'll ever be.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like a whore who needs to get attacked with a crossbow. You don't know who else she's sleeping around with either, GET TO THE CLINIC!

ReputationRep:
    I don't give trolls advice. I didn't even think they understood or spoke English.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.