Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does a larger class divide make this even less likely for the average joe to obtain wealth?

does the sale of cadbury and british companies and lack of manufacturing make this country less sovereign?

what of the lack of big new (within the last ten years) companies..

is this country now or in the future running on 'old' money?

the random thoughts of a bored guy.

ReputationRep:
    The biggest **** up in this place is house prices. Apparently housing bubbles are something we should all celebrate. Yayyyyy for Tokyo style mortgages!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I can't see anything positive in this country at current, apart from maybe it's higher education but not even education in the UK is as good as many other countries.

I think the UK is going down tbh. No feasible way to earn money from business unless you are actually controlling the UK (unofficially).

ReputationRep:
    get into theft

ReputationRep:
    the most important thing is disregarding females

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jukukiwaiyi)
    get into theft
    This.

Just make sure you are operating on the right side of the law. I.e. rob the tax payers.

You'll be fine..

If that fails there are plenty of other criminal enterprises you can take part in.

ReputationRep:
    lol jokers

but whos in that acquire currency pic, forgot hes name i think

ReputationRep:
    pwn your parents - on all 3 levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:Gamble:.)
    lol jokers

but whos in that acquire currency pic, forgot hes name i think
    Joseph Ducreux.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.