Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Worried about the effect of sexual inexperience... watch

I am a girl, 18 and still a virgin. I dont find being a virgin an issue at all and it was my own choice to remain a virgin. I did have a boyfriend for 18 months but I didnt feel ready or mature enough and was too self conscious.

However, we did do other things involving hands and mouths (if you get what I mean ) After we split up, I have done stuff with other guys but not sex.

I do now feel that I would be ready to have sex, with the right person (dont want to be in 'love' but someone who I care about.) but I am really really concerned about my lack of experience.

I dont want my attempt at sex to be laughable as I think most people by 18 know whats going on. Spesh the way people go on at uni.

I am also a bit embarassed about blow jobs. I enjoy giving them and would be willing to practice at getting better. But the thought of a guy receiving one from me and just thinking this is a bit rubbish.. is well ... kinda really embarrasing. (I guess I am a bit of a perfictionist.)

HELP!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.