Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please keep anon or delete... it's cringey!!
    Do you girls ever have to do a lot of poo when you get your period??
    I do...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, all the time. I also get sick.

Same here OP, horrible!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but it only makes it more often. Dosnt matter really does it?

ReputationRep:
    TMI girls.

ReputationRep:
    No, never had that problem, but I just got my first period in five months (don't ask!) and, because I neglected to get a repeat of my pill for the first time in 5 years, I'd forgotten how much it HURTS. Have taken more painkillers than is reasonable today.

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeanMachine)
    TMI girls.
    Honestly whats the point posting that. You must have known what it will be about from the thread title.

Its just normal bodily functions.... Nothing to be worried about.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I get this for a few days. I think it's because the muscles around the uterus are contracting and causing pressure on the digestive system. Don't quote me on that though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeanMachine)
    TMI girls.
    Lol, you're complaining about tmi in a thread with both poo and period in the title?

Anyway, I get that - I get the runs when I come on, very frustrating. Didn't when I was younger oddly - the older I get the more of a pain my periods are. Used to just be a bit bleedy, then I'd get pains, then I'd get ******, now they drive me up the wall.

I'm tempted to go on the pill just so I don't have to deal with them anymore, but I don't want to mess up my moods/weight. Or remember to take pills tbh.

yeah me too. don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    I did some poos, I did some poos I shouldn't have done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    Lol, you're complaining about tmi in a thread with both poo and period in the title?

Anyway, I get that - I get the runs when I come on, very frustrating. Didn't when I was younger oddly - the older I get the more of a pain my periods are. Used to just be a bit bleedy, then I'd get pains, then I'd get ******, now they drive me up the wall.

I'm tempted to go on the pill just so I don't have to deal with them anymore, but I don't want to mess up my moods/weight. Or remember to take pills tbh.
    Implant FTW I didn't have a period for 6 months when I first got it - although that was most likely because I was overweight at the time, and when I lost weight I had one every two weeks :erm: but now I've put the weight back on I've gone back to them being pretty irregular :top:

ReputationRep:
    Yep all the time. Having my period makes my tummy hurt and consequently I need to go for a number 2 a lot. It's vile!

ReputationRep:
    I do too.... Think it's common really, although I think constipation is as well. My stomachs just started aching, which is a damn pain as I only took my last pill of my packet this morning. I swear my body fights the pill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    Anyway, I get that - I get the runs when I come on, very frustrating.
    Ditto. my period wreaks havoc with my guts so I only take a break from my pills every 3 months now. bleeding I can handle with no problems, pain I can handle but sweats and the ***** is just not something I want to deal with. ack.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.