Turn on thread page Beta

When you know a girl likes you...what next? watch

Basically there's this reeally hot girl, and all her friends have been tryna hook me and her up and we were both like "nah we dont even like each other etc" but then she started behaving like she liked me and I kinda like her too now... + she does things like moving her face really close to mine whenever we're together, hugging me much longer than anybody else, going out of her way to hang out with me etc, so I wanna do something about it but I just dont know what to do?? she's kinda fiesty so if I do something like just kissing her out of the blue(which I would normally do in this situation) she might just shoot me down...
    I just dunno what to do next... HELP NEEDED!

bump.

ReputationRep:
    Cmon where's your instinct?? Just go for it, if she likes you she's not gonna shoot you down.. Go for the kiss, what've you got to lose? If her friends are even tryin' to set you up.. You couldn't have it easier! Most guys can never tell if a girl likes them or not and are unsure whether to go for it, but it's on a plate here for you.. Man up!

ReputationRep:
    Smash their back door in.

(Original post by RichyFrench)
    Cmon where's your instinct?? Just go for it, if she likes you she's not gonna shoot you down.. Go for the kiss, what've you got to lose? If her friends are even tryin' to set you up.. You couldn't have it easier! Most guys can never tell if a girl likes them or not and are unsure whether to go for it, but it's on a plate here for you.. Man up!
    but thats not the point... she's the kind of girl that could just shoot me down if I just dived in the water even if she likes me... so I need a softer way of doing it without involving her friends or w/e bcos they just make everything reeeally awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogerio134)
    Smash their back door in.
    :lolwut:

dude, just go for it, can't do any harm... especially as you already know she likes you... talk to her abot it if ur not comfortable with just going in for the kiss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but thats not the point... she's the kind of girl that could just shoot me down if I just dived in the water even if she likes me... so I need a softer way of doing it without involving her friends or w/e bcos they just make everything reeeally awkward.
    If you get any softer you'll be a woman goddamnit! What makes this girl so special? If she's gonna shoot you down even though she likes you, well she's a tard tbh.. If you don't want her friends involved then ask if she wants to meet up with you some time, when you're both together, there's NOTHING holding you back, apart from your own worries and fears.. And you don't wanna be the reason you didn't go for it, or you'll kick yourself..

Girls have plenty of options.. Just 'cos they're interested in you, doesn't mean they will be forever.. Unless you make a move they'll realise they're wasting their time on you and move on..

If you get any softer you'll be a woman goddamnit! What makes this girl so special? If she's gonna shoot you down even though she likes you, well she's a tard tbh.. If you don't want her friends involved then ask if she wants to meet up with you some time, when you're both together, there's NOTHING holding you back, apart from your own worries and fears.. And you don't wanna be the reason you didn't go for it, or you'll kick yourself..

Girls have plenty of options.. Just 'cos they're interested in you, doesn't mean they will be forever.. Unless you make a move they'll realise they're wasting their time on you and move on..
    thanks for that. ok I'm shifting into gear tomorrow.
    (btw its really hard for me to actually MEET up with her except for in college bcos her older sis just had a baby so she's always taking care of the kid, etc/always has to be at home)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thanks for that. ok I'm shifting into gear tomorrow.
    (btw its really hard for me to actually MEET up with her except for in college bcos her older sis just had a baby so she's always taking care of the kid, etc/always has to be at home)
    I don't know how close you are to this friend.. But if she's a close friend, perhaps you could "pop round for a bit to see the baby.."
    That way it implies you won't be there for long, and you can just leave whenever.. But it also gives you some time with her.. Probably wouldn't work if you're not particularly close as friends, if you don't already know where she lives.. Would seem too much effort asking for her address etc, if you're only going to see the baby..

ReputationRep:
    ^ Ooh yeah that's a really good idea. Guys who like babies :love:
    Just send her a text saying would be nice to see her, pop round to help with the baby?!
    Or in college ask to go for a coffee? You could make a joke about how all your friends are expecting it anyway so you might as well... Then if she takes it badly you can easily pretend you weren't being serious anyway.

ReputationRep:

you better not waste her time, shes got better things on her mind...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.