Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have a crazy aunt who nags sooo much and preaches about everything!!! She's always saying I need a hair cut and keeps on bothering me! She calls me all the time trying to get me to pick up! like EVERYDAY!!!!

I need help! Can I call the police on her and report her for harassment? I'd gladly do that and I'd love to have a good laugh at her if I ever go and see her in prison xD I know I'm being mean but she's been complaining about everything for so many years... ever since she was young!

Ugh! if she calls again and I say "STOP CALLING ME!!!!" she might just come to my house and knock on the door.... UGH What can I do? please help me! I'm about to go and give her an asian knuckle sandwich!! Please help!

ReputationRep:
    It could be a lot worse you know.

ReputationRep:
    Change your phone number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clair1987)
    Change your phone number?
    Can I block people's phone numbers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    It could be a lot worse you know.
    lol like how?

ReputationRep:
    I think its possible, depends on your phone though i think

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you're too busy to talk?

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel. What I do is just let her nag but take no notice of what she says. But she only nags because she cares which isn't a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    I think its possible, depends on your phone though i think
    Oh okay.. so I can't just call the police and be done with it? They don't hold courts just for harassment right? Calling someone everyday over and over again is harassment right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niju)
    Hi,

I have a crazy aunt who nags sooo much and preaches about everything!!! She's always saying I need a hair cut and keeps on bothering me! She calls me all the time trying to get me to pick up! like EVERYDAY!!!!

I need help! Can I call the police on her and report her for harassment? I'd gladly do that and I'd love to have a good laugh at her if I ever go and see her in prison xD I know I'm being mean but she's been complaining about everything for so many years... ever since she was young!

Ugh! if she calls again and I say "STOP CALLING ME!!!!" she might just come to my house and knock on the door.... UGH What can I do? please help me! I'm about to go and give her an asian knuckle sandwich!! Please help!
    Kick her in the fanny.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

Can you not ask your parents to mediate on your behalf?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you man up and tell her to back off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niju)
    lol like how?
    Use your imagination!

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

Can you not ask your parents to mediate on your behalf?
    I'm 19 and what do you mean meditate on my behalf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpont)
    Why don't you man up and tell her to back off?
    Okay... I might be Asian but I'm not one of those meanie Asians. Everyone else in my family is all mean and like insults or humiliates others, I'm the only one who doesn't do that... strange right? Plus I don't bother trying to be mean...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niju)
    Okay... I might be Asian but I'm not one of those meanie Asians. Everyone else in my family is all mean and like insults or humiliates others, I'm the only one who doesn't do that... strange right? Plus I don't bother trying to be mean...
    You don't have to be mean/rude to make it clear that you need a bit of space. It'll show a bit of maturity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpont)
    You don't have to be mean/rude to make it clear that you need a bit of space. It'll show a bit of maturity
    She'll probably take what I say to her as an insult... but I'll try it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.