Turn on thread page Beta

About your job.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Job Title - Sales assistant
    Age - 17
    Hours and Days per week - Varies, at the moment 4 hours Saturday and 4 hours Sunday but sometimes it's much more.
    Wage per week - £5.80/hr

Qualifications you needed for this job - none
    Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what - No, don't know what I want to do, but I plan to go to university first.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Chi206)
    Job Title -
    Age -
    Hours and Days per week -
    Wage per week -

Qualifications you needed for this job -
    Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what -

Goes to any type of job
    Job Title: Retail Operative - in other words Sales Assistant
    Hours and Days per week: 4 Hours on a Saturday
    Wage per week: £23.48, but mostly wages are paid monthly so I get £101.98 per month
    Qualifications I needed for this job: Well just basic GCSE grades (A*-C) mainly in English and Maths or equivalent.
    Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what: Well I'm not planning ahead, so for the time being, just stick to it I guess.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to aim for asking these sort of questions?

ReputationRep:
    Job Title - Cleaner
    Age - 18
    Hours and Days per week - Monday to Friday, 2 hours a day - 10 hours a week total.
    Wage per week - £60 - £6/hr, so £240 a month.

Qualifications you needed for this job - None
    Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what - No, but it'll do for now until I manage to get another one. Wiould like to be working in some kind of Graphic Design-related question in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Job Title - Sales Assistant (well known high street chemist)
    Age - 19
    Hours and Days per week - Thursday 5:30-8pm, Saturday 11:30am-5pm
    Wage per week - £6.59/hour so just under £50 a week

Qualifications you needed for this job - None, didn't even have retail experience before this.
    Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what - DEFINITELY not! Something to do with forensic psychology/probation services or something health/counselling related...haven't decided yet!

ReputationRep:
    Job Title - Operations Assistant at Boots :love:
    Age - 18
    Hours and Days per week - Monday 6pm-9pm, Tuesday 6pm-9pm, sometimes Wednesday 6pm-9pm
    Wage per week - £39.70ish
    Qualifications you needed for this job - Nil!
    Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what - Hahahaha um, no. Something with language or writing or SOMETHING with words

ReputationRep:
    Job Title - hollister store model
    Age - 17
    Hours and Days per week - tues 1-6, sat 2-7
    Wage per week - im not sure but i do know it's £6.25 p/hour

Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what - definitely not lol

ReputationRep:
    Job 1:

Job Title -Sainsburys customer service assistant
    Age -20
    Hours and Days per week - wednesday 1pm-9pm, saturday 6pm-10pm
    Wage per week -£6.49 per hour soo £77.88 a week

Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what - nope, wouldnt mind being a nursery nurse, or dental nurse

JOB 2:

Job Title - sales associtate for portable sound and vision deparment for Best Buy uk...1st ever uk store
    Age - 20
    Hours and Days per week - ranges..but during training period its normaly monday 9-6, tuesday 9-6 thursday 6-9 friday 9-6 saturday 9-2.45
    Wage per week -£6.50 an hour soo £208

Qualifications you needed for this job - none really just know how to use the products to demonstrate to customers
    Plan to be doing this for the rest of your life, if not what - same as above

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.