Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Massive thread of males and females describing what they do and do not like Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dislike: Attention seeking girls.
    Like: Quiet, gentle girls who can have a conversation with you.

ReputationRep:
    Like: Someone who's tall, confident, very clever, aware of the entire world and not just of their hometown, impulsive yet who suppresses what should not be broadcasted

Dislike: opposite of above - guys with their hearts on their sleeves are really exhausting, don't y'think?

Oh, and I found him. He's my paragon - except he's with someone else, so scratch that. Looks like I'll have to do with second or even third best.

'And I think to myseeeelf ... What a wonderful wooorld...'

ReputationRep:
    Like: teachers, nurses, musicians, actors, artists, entrepreneurs

Dislike: lawyers, bankers, accountants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So many wasted hours in the gym, so much money spent uselessly on high protein food....and now you tell me.
    hey dont let it get you down, MOST girls love that ****.
    just not most TSR girls.
    u'd get more ONS and flings but may be harder to get a good long term relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Dislike: Bad cooks
    Like: Good cooks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Dislike: Bad cocks
    Like: Good cocks
    Whoa, slow down there big boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mac29)
    I love cocks
    That's nice dude. But I think you misread my post

ReputationRep:
    Like: A gentleman, someone who can be your best friend, openminded, understanding, loyalty, someone who is trustworthy, taller that me ( 5ft 4), passionate, sensitive, spontanious, spiritual, nice eyes and smile.

Dislikes: abusive behaviour, show offs, cocky/arrogant, too loud, can never be serious, big muscles, EARINGS, low batties, misogynists, wimps and self obsessed mirror hoggers :laugh:.

ReputationRep:
    Likes: tall (especially 6'+), blonde, redheads, blue eyes, very pale skin, big boobs, pink nipples and pussy, thick thighs, bubble butt, wide hips, curvy hourglass, high cheekbones, Scandinavian, bisexuality (and a willingness to record it on video), nymphomania (with me and hot chicks only).

Ultimate turn on: Being about to speak Old Norse and Anglo-Saxon languages.

Dislike: Menstruation, talking about menstruation, leaving menstrual paraphenalia in open view, dressing like a cheap whore, being a cheap whore, wearing make-up, wearing trousers (dresses and skirts ftw), high heels (they're just retarded; who thought it was cool to walk around in stilts?), masculine behaviour, describing self as a feminist, not knowing when to shut the **** up.

Ultimate turn off: Wearing UGG boots.

ReputationRep:
    That's nice dude. But I think you misread my post
    P.S: I had a gay experience with my cousin when I was 12...

and i liked it.
    haha, oh its on bum-boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)

Dislikes: abusive behaviour, show offs, cocky/arrogant, too loud, can never be serious, big muscles, EARINGS, low batties, misogynists, wimps and self obsessed mirror hoggers :laugh:.
    Well I'm completely f*d

ReputationRep:
    sorry I misread your post fox

No problem dude.

ReputationRep:
    haha, oh its on bum-boy
    This sounds gay, without any changes.

ReputationRep:
    No problem dude.
    thats okay then

ReputationRep:
    When it comes to females penis is a disadvantage.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm completely f*d
    LMAO well I'm sure some girls like that ( maybe not the abusive behaviour though)

ReputationRep:
    like: good attention to detail, slim, nice body, cute face, spontaneous, funny, good sense of humor, free living, intelligent, all-round awesomeness.

dislike: bad listener, loud/too chatty, frigid, bad sense of humor, unadventurous, *****y, lack of sexual experience/readiness(to some extent), them reeally weird fetishes.

ReputationRep:
    Like: Taller than me, cute, funny, smart, ambition.

Dislike: Cocky, dumb, drug taker.

ReputationRep:
    Like: Well, just look at my sig.

ReputationRep:
    Like: honest, personality, smile, hygiene, clever, resourceful, good cook, ambitious, pretty.

Dislike: taller than moi, slutty, aggressive, loud, annoying, controlling, uncaring, basically a *****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.