The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
halfoflessthan50p
Like: teachers, nurses, musicians, actors, artists, entrepreneurs

Dislike: lawyers, bankers, accountants

ha ha Engineers aren't involved in law or general finance related careers but you still couldn't bring yourself to like them.
black_mac29
got the idea from nolongerhearthemusic but he was too pussy to actually make the thread for some reason.

so basically this thread is for people to describe what they like/don't like about the opposite sex. both sexual/physical and emotional/gay(just kidding) because nobody's a mind reader!

so... SHOOT!

P.S: this thread is probably gonna fail for the sole reason that I didnt "set the ball rolling"

these type of threads have been done to deaaatthh
Use the search button :colonhash:
Like. Intelligence,sense of humour,Creativity and a nice smile.

Dislike. Arrogance,Attention Seekers,
DISLIKE: depression (massive turn off!), moustache, lack of personal hygiene, sport-freaks, machos, cheesy stuff, dumbness
LIKE: funny, intellectual, skinny
Reply 64
There's so much to say but it's so hard to put into words
Like: Humour, intelligence, romance and playfulness depending on mood. 6 foot, cinema freaks, non-smokers.

Dislike: Beards (unless on Justin Timberlake), taches, smokers, constantly drunk guys, campness, large muscular guys, tiny muscular guys, lack of humour, lack of intelligence, takes everything too seriously.
Reply 66
I'm a guy (6ft 2)
Like: People who respect their bodies (no drugs, eat well, exercise etc..), someone who texts me first, shoulder length to long hair, leggings, easy to talk to, funny, tall (but shorter than me), smooth legs, curves, has an interest in video games
Dislike: liars, organise to meet up then flake at last minute, smokers, really stupid, drink too much and become a burden, braces (I am 18 and braces were ok when we were like 14 but now your teeth should be sorted)
dislikes: smokers, baldness and rotten teeth
Reply 68
A lust for life :love:
Reply 69
Mmm, I don't like guys with too much facial hair because I love kissing and it scratches. Ew. I like cheeky guys who make me laugh, like to read and are adventurous. I like being on top, something incredibly hot about being perched on a throbbing cock. Even fully clothed when I can feel the hard on through the jeans, that definitely sets me off.

Don't like guys who are overly vain, are too competitive, or use me as a psychotic finger puppet. Harder is not better, take it easy or I may tear. I like having the outside of my vajayjay teased though, before cock.
Reply 70
Farmboy_Pip
dislike: fitness freaks, hair gel, chart music lovers, BO, smoker haters, shirt collars up, the ones who don't like me, general snobs..

like: everyone else who isn't like the above..

sorry, i didnt read what you said, i just wanted to say, cool picture in your sig. Nick Drake. I bet you dont have many people on here who know who it is.
Reply 71
Romantic women, funny and just sexy
Dislikes in a girl: Boring, materialistic, conformist

Likes: Individual, independant, funny, open minded, romantic
Reply 73
My 2 cents...

Likes: blondes/brunettes/redheads, good looks, kind and generous, intelligence and independance, able to speak her mind, wittyness, likes to read, appreciates fashion, appreciates good music...

Hates: Fat plastic-chavtastic slags, boringness, dodgy accents (mainly northern ones), materialism, unambitousness, neuroticism/emotional baggage...
Reply 74
Like: Someone with passion, whos easy to talk to, who makes me happy, who is opinionated, who is sociable, open-minded, has integrity.

Dislike- Girls who think its 'cute' to be dumb/say dumb things, and don't bother educating themselves. There is such a thing as 'too-much-make-up' and you guys over-step the line so often is unbelievable.
I need to be able to talk to you for hours and hours on end and enjoy your company whether we talk or not.

I like curvy strong women, androgynous people that kick ass, and lanky guys I can protect.
I like dyed hair/long hair I can play with/piercings.
I like someone who understands and accepts all of my queer and feminist angst.
I like someone who is open and honest.
I dislike gender stereotypes and a lack of interest in the news/world.

All the above is general, not criteria that must be met, just a general on that sort of thing.

They've got to be able to deal with me and my oddness/laziness too.
fox_the_fix
That's nice dude. But I think you misread my post :smile:

I also misread your post :o:
jrdavid
sorry, i didnt read what you said, i just wanted to say, cool picture in your sig. Nick Drake. I bet you dont have many people on here who know who it is.

haha, thanks. i've had a few people mention it, not many though.. :yep:
Reply 78
Anon Person
I thought nolongerhearthemusic was a girl..? :confused:

no idea... :confused:
Reply 79
Anon Person
You have excellent taste. :yy:

:wink:

ur a redhead/brunette?

non-blondes ftw.

Latest