Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At what point is it better to just stay awake instead of trying to sleep?

For example: I have to get up for school in two hours, if I let myself sleep now I'll be a zombie tommorow.

So when's the cut off point, four hours potential sleep?

ReputationRep:
    you'll wish you had a free two hours to sleep tomorrow in school so if I were you I'd try to get a quick nap.

ReputationRep:
    Powernap should sort you out for a bit! Then lash down the Red Bull like there's no tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Nah.. I myself intend to remain a remember of the alnighter club.

ReputationRep:
    I have a calculus exam tomorrow, well calculus and vectors. Hmm, I have two options, go to sleep and maybe lose mental edge. Or don't go to sleep but risk burning at in 4 hours time when I have the exam.

P.S. Hmm, Its to late now better just go with the flow as one would say.

ReputationRep:
    I have to get at least 5 hours sleep. Any less would be unacceptable to me. If it means jeopardising that figure, then I'll usually just cut off whatever I'm doing and go to sleep.

I once ran a 72-hour allnighter in sixth form. That was . . . interesting.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.