Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

sleep or stay awake? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    At what point is it better to just stay awake instead of trying to sleep?

For example: I have to get up for school in two hours, if I let myself sleep now I'll be a zombie tommorow.

So when's the cut off point, four hours potential sleep?

ReputationRep:
    you'll wish you had a free two hours to sleep tomorrow in school so if I were you I'd try to get a quick nap.

ReputationRep:
    Powernap should sort you out for a bit! Then lash down the Red Bull like there's no tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Nah.. I myself intend to remain a remember of the alnighter club.

ReputationRep:
    I have a calculus exam tomorrow, well calculus and vectors. Hmm, I have two options, go to sleep and maybe lose mental edge. Or don't go to sleep but risk burning at in 4 hours time when I have the exam.

P.S. Hmm, Its to late now better just go with the flow as one would say.

ReputationRep:
    I have to get at least 5 hours sleep. Any less would be unacceptable to me. If it means jeopardising that figure, then I'll usually just cut off whatever I'm doing and go to sleep.

I once ran a 72-hour allnighter in sixth form. That was . . . interesting.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.