Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I have searched the university's webpage, but in vain. Can someone tell me how to contact the admissions tutor at the department of Politics and International relations at Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    Well there won't really be one admissions tutor for the department, because decisions aren't made centrally by the department. Depending on what you want to ask you may want the admissions tutor at a particular college, or someone like the DofS for undergrads for the department.

ReputationRep:
    No such person exists, as far as I'm aware. Are you an undergrad or a grad? If an undergrad, then you want your college, but I'm not sure who grad students should contact...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    No such person exists, as far as I'm aware. Are you an undergrad or a grad? If an undergrad, then you want your college, but I'm not sure who grad students should contact...
    Chemistry at least has a Graduate Administrator and three Directors of Graduate Studies. Presumably other departments have similar arrangements.

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.