Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a Conditional Offer for Birmingham City Uni, but the condition is
    'Your place on the course is also dependant upon you passing the General Teaching Council's Suitability'
    Does anyone know what this means? It has me slightly worried!

ReputationRep:
    My place was subject to that condition too. I was sent a A4 questionnaire type declaration form that simply asked if I had any convictions.

Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Look here: http://www.gtce.org.uk/registration/...ty_assessment/

ReputationRep:
    will the university provide you with a declaration form or must you register yourself?

ReputationRep:
    The university should give you one. It wont be until much nearer the start of the course though.

ReputationRep:
    I actually rang up the uni, coz I paniced...I was worried about another interview or something, but the link you posted really helped and made me realise it is not something I have to worry about! yay! thanks for your response guys!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.