Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any news on unofficial mark scheme or paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    any news on unofficial mark scheme or paper?
    Yes,please can someone put one together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbalina)
    the last questions was sooo hard! i just wrote random stuff was really running out of time,.. i said a white precipitate??? DK if thats right tho!
    Yeah I think it was, and it was just a lack of time that killed it tbh, otherwise thinking it through, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad..

ReputationRep:
    can someone upload the god dam paper already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedus)
    can someone upload the god dam paper already!
    if i had a scanner, id get it from my teacher :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    if i had a scanner, id get it from my teacher :/
    just go to your local library and scan it! do it i'd love you forever if you did!

ReputationRep:
    We went through the paper very briefly in chemistry today. Kinda reassured me a bit

Quite a lot of people at my school have said that they didn't finish the paper, or that they got to the last question with little time left and couldn't do it.. =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmalouise1990)
    Yes,please can someone put one together.
    I've got the paper. I'll take photos on my phone of each individual question. I'd do a mark scheme but I have barely any time this weekend and also I'm unsure on 3 or 4 of the questions too lol.

I'll be back shortly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnthonyShock)
    I've got the paper. I'll take photos on my phone of each individual question. I'd do a mark scheme but I have barely any time this weekend and also I'm unsure on 3 or 4 of the questions too lol.

I'll be back shortly.
    awesome

ReputationRep:
    Ahh you guys wanting a paper? Sorry... I couldve got one - if you still want it ill get it for monday because its the weekend now and obviously no school! - I do have a scanner so will do it ASAP on monday if you still want it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    Ahh you guys wanting a paper? Sorry... I couldve got one - if you still want it ill get it for monday because its the weekend now and obviously no school! - I do have a scanner so will do it ASAP on monday if you still want it
    Ah, much appretiated! Love Rep for you

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me if it was okay to put a named alcohol and conc.H2SO4 for reactant B on the last page?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet-rose01)
    can anyone tell me if it was okay to put a named alcohol and conc.H2SO4 for reactant B on the last page?
    Yeah, my teacher said that was what she would have put.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MasterJomi)
    Yeah, my teacher said that was what she would have put.
    thanks, thats been bugging me for a while!

ReputationRep:
    OK guys, I've took pics and uploaded them, most of the questions I've put the significant marking points, mind some questions I wasn't too sure of (they're noted or flagged with post-its), these are especially towards the end! Fell absolutely free to correct my answers!

I'll upload them onto here now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    awesome
    OCR A RINGS, POLYMERS AND ANALYSIS: ACTUAL PAPER AND UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME (almost!)

LINK TO ALBUM

^ the order of the questions are back to front, sorry! At the top of the album click Sort: Oldest, and it puts the questions in order!

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    OCR A RINGS, POLYMERS AND ANALYSIS: ACTUAL PAPER AND UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME (almost!)

LINK TO ALBUM

^ the order of the questions are back to front, sorry! At the top of the album click Sort: Oldest, and it puts the questions in order!

Enjoy!
    Thanks. Am looking at it now.

ReputationRep:

LINK TO ALBUM

Enjoy!
    I'm looking at it now, I think your aromatic amine and diazonium compound are wrong, they don't show the methyl group on the #3 position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    I'm looking at it now, I think your aromatic amine and diazonium compound are wrong, they don't show the methyl group on the #3 position.
    Oh dear
    thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for doing that.
    Could help you fill in the blank answers/ones that you're unsure of, but I don't have time this weekend - I still have an exam left.
    Sure someone else will help to do that.
    Know I've dropped 1 mark for certain - beyond that I think I got the rest - although the compounds for the last question are debatable.
    Hopefully will still work out OK.
    I needed reassuring, so thank you very much for doing that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.