Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you ever consider going this far for someone you love? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...l5nD2I5cnRaJZg

A Chinese woman decided to undergo plastic surgery to win her boyfriend back. I don't want to be judgemental, but I just can't fathom this.

Your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    she sounds messed up and completely dependant on that guy. alba is outrageously attractive though.

ReputationRep:
    Thats crazy!! What happens when she grows old and theres not much more she can do about it?

ReputationRep:
    hell no.

i don't know anyone who would.

ReputationRep:
    The man demanded Xiaoqing do her make-up as Alba does, even when she slept, and gave her a blonde wig for Christmas, which he asked her to wear all the time.

She told the newspaper they broke up last month when she threw her wig and fake eyelashes to the ground after passers-by laughed at her. But afterwards, she said she reconsidered.
    I lol'd.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    She's going to end up not looking like her anyway. I've never seen someone end up looking like the person they're trying to look like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alifear)
    Thats crazy!! What happens when she grows old and theres not much more she can do about it?
    Exactly what I thought. And I'm sure she's going to end up regretting it.

(Original post by CB91)
    I lol'd.
    lol me too. She's really messed up as Roobsa said.

(Original post by ozzyoscy)
    She's going to end up not looking like her anyway. I've never seen someone end up looking like the person they're trying to look like.
    Yeah pretty sad. I just hope it will help boost her self-confidence as she wishes.

ReputationRep:
    No. That's just stupid.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I would never do that to win someone back. I think she's going too far.

ReputationRep:
    "I love him very much.... That's why I always followed his opinions."
    :facepalm2:

There are no words.

ReputationRep:
    On the other hand, I remember watching a program about two ugly identical twin brothers who wanted to look like Brad Pitt I think it was.

They had the surgery and, although they didn't look like him, they were attractive, received modelling deals and have now got girl attention.

But that's a different situation.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they wanted to look like him. The poor girl is pandering to the whim of someone who obviously needs help...As a matter of fact they both need help :sadnod:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.