Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!! I came up to TSR looking for past papers. I 've already found all the Core Mathematics papers (well, besides C3, C4 of Jan 2010), I found all S1 and M1 papers (including Jan 2010), and I already had all FP1 and M2, until Jan 2009.

Basically, I am looking for
    Jan 2008: FP2, FP3, M3, M4, M5, S2, S3, S4, D1, D2.
    Jun 2008: FP2, FP3, M3, M4, M5, S2, S3, S4, D1, D2.
    Jan 2009: FP2, FP3, M3, M4, M5, S2, S3, S4, D1, D2.
    Jun 2009: FP1, FP2, FP3, M2, M3, M4, M5, S2, S3, S4, D1, D2.

If there is any compilation I 've missed, or anyone with any of these papers, please reply to this thread, send me a personal message, or even e-mail me.

If anyone wants the papers I have, please say so, so that I could upload them and send them to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coursework.info)
    It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out Coursework.Info, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 160,000+ essays, projects, assignments, coursework etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level and Uni students. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site’s used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

Hopefully you'll find it useful
    Thanks a lote for the info!! I am currently finishing my own Core Mathematics Summary notes (C1-C4), on LaTeX, and it's a pretty good document, so maybe I will post them onto coursework.info to get access there.

As for the papers I was looking for, I found them all, besides the Jan 2010 ones... I will need to organise all my downloads, put them in folders, and maybe then I could share them with the people that need them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacula)
    Thanks a lote for the info!! I am currently finishing my own Core Mathematics Summary notes (C1-C4), on LaTeX, and it's a pretty good document, so maybe I will post them onto coursework.info to get access there.

As for the papers I was looking for, I found them all, besides the Jan 2010 ones... I will need to organise all my downloads, put them in folders, and maybe then I could share them with the people that need them.
    Can you please upload them somewhere? Even not organised, I badly need them, got FP2 and FP3 on wednesday :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moa)
    Can you please upload them somewhere? Even not organised, I badly need them, got FP2 and FP3 on wednesday :/
    I found them on this Forum!

I will send you a personal message with my e-mail. Send me an e-mail and I will reply to you with the documents.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I need the M4 and M5 papers for 2006 to 2008 urgently... If you have organised them do you mind sending them to me? Thanks.
    • PS Reviewer

PS Reviewer
    (Original post by adelynechan)
    Hi there, I need the M4 and M5 papers for 2006 to 2008 urgently... If you have organised them do you mind sending them to me? Thanks.
    http://mathsjoint.webs.com/

You have to sign up but it's pretty easy...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've signed up to the thread that you recommended and it is very good, thank you . However, they do not have January 2007 and January 2008 for either M4 or M5, do you happen to have either?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.