Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Micheal Anderson Jones used to go to my school yeah lol- so just to be clear the last question was asking the the repeating unit- 9 (c) yeah?

ReputationRep:
    But then I remembered it was blanked out. So I knew there was a fault with my paper or you're just making it up. lol Had you have said that it was a couple of pages after I would have got scared lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he went to your school then came to mine lol!

Question 9 was the last one ...... or was it?

ReputationRep:
    Well it wasn't blanked out completely, it did have a massive X on it as well lol!

ReputationRep:
    It was. lol. and the 9c question was a condensation polymer worth 1 mark.

ReputationRep:
    it was indeed you have no idea how scared you made me there :P haha how in gods name did you link me with them btw? have I put my school in my profile? come to mention it caroline Moore was in my year too i tihnk.... I'm terrible with names :P

ReputationRep:
    Blah-CONH-Blah

They put the extra crap in so you get confused...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silva228)
    it was indeed you have no idea how scared you made me there :P haha how in gods name did you link me with them btw? have I put my school in my profile? come to mention it caroline Moore was in my year too i tihnk.... I'm terrible with names :P
    I'm psychic

No I saw that you're from liverpool as well and went onto your profile and poof 'St Edward's College' so I thought .... hey you might know these people lol! Caroline Moore should be in your year as well. She moved to your school in year 5 (she originally came from my junior school lol)

ReputationRep:
    haha what a small world eh. what are your plans then after getting your chemistry? I take it you did the exam innnn.. bluecoat right?

ReputationRep:
    How did you know?!?!?! you must be psychic as well lol!

Well I'm in central library trying to revise for CHM5 and 6 lol! Are you taking them as well?

ReputationRep:
    haha nah I know that Micheal left us for bluecoat :P..... he was the smart one :P yeah I'm doing chm5 and 6 as well- didnt take any A2 modules in chemistry last summer. I HATE the multiple choice I'm so bad at them

ReputationRep:
    He is smart but he didn't get the grades as well and was supposed to be resitting but I haven't seen him in the exam hall yet?! I getting better at them now, practice makes perfect What do you mean you didn't take A2 mods last summer?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doin CHM5 and CHM6 too. Good luck to you guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlo90)
    He is smart but he didn't get the grades as well and was supposed to be resitting but I haven't seen him in the exam hall yet?! I getting better at them now, practice makes perfect What do you mean you didn't take A2 mods last summer?
    deary me sounds exactly like him to be honest :P I didn't take the exams last summer because I was off a lot (less than 50% attendance believe it or not) and thought seeing as I was struggling more on chemistry to delay taking them till these resits to concentrate on my other two A-levels. Worked well because I got the grades I was after in the other two... just hope all my hard work for chemistry pays off!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone remember any of the questions and answers that theyd like to share?

ReputationRep:
    Finished 25 mins early, tis was a nice paper !

ReputationRep:
    anyone get [A]- = 0.50 mol.dm-3??? on the acid dissociation question

ReputationRep:
    Aahhh Mofo **** Me Up About Q.10 Looolll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1991)
    Blah-CONH-Blah

They put the extra crap in so you get confused...
    are you sure...i remember seeing an alkene? or am i thinking about a diff question...what question was this....arrrgghhh i always forget the exam afterwards

what did everyone get for Kc?

ReputationRep:
    There was 2 polymerisation questions, one was a condensation one and the other was a double bonded one which obviously is addition. I cant remember where they came up on the paper though. I did so many papers that I'm confused between what was on each paper lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.