Whats the maximum size you can take in your portfolio? Watch

shalalalalala36
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Iv been invited to a portfolio review for foundation in art at CSM. Just wondering the maximum size of work you can take. Most of my pieces of work are stuck onto massive prep sheets. Thats how we work at school. Will they accept that? Or do they only want sketchbooks?

Also, how do we actually hand our work in? I was planning on putting my portfolio in one of those huge black folders.
Steffne
Report 8 years ago
A guy at my interview went in with a huge A1 sized portofolio, I wouldn't worry about the size if I was you
happi_minnie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I went to CSM on wednesday everyone has A1 portfolios! i mean everfyone.. it's was kind of intimidating... there were like 40 of us with a1 folders.. i was like oh my god i have no chance lol
shalalalalala36
Rep:
?
(Original post by happi_minnie)
I went to CSM on wednesday everyone has A1 portfolios! i mean everfyone.. it's was kind of intimidating... there were like 40 of us with a1 folders.. i was like oh my god i have no chance lol
I went today with an A1 size portfolio. Yeah, almost everyone had them.

So you've applied for foundation as well as fashion management through UCAS?
happi_minnie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by shalalalalala36)
I went today with an A1 size portfolio. Yeah, almost everyone had them.

So you've applied for foundation as well as fashion management through UCAS?
yeah i'm not sure what i want to do. but if i did get into either LCF or westminster i think i would do fashion mamagement unless i get CSM lol
you?
shalalalalala36
Rep:
?
yeah i'm not sure what i want to do. but if i did get into either LCF or westminster i think i would do fashion mamagement unless i get CSM lol
you?
I want to go into fashion design after my foundation year. So what if you get into from CSM, what will you do after than year? I assume you won't do fashion management will you? Cos you don't need a foundation for that do you?
happi_minnie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i really dont know lol
i really want to do fashion design but i'm like am i good enough? becuase i dont want to finish a degree and have no job.. if you know what i mean.. like i want a job which i will enjoy like i dont want to be in debt for the rest of my life and fashion marketing seems to be quite good job prospective wise.. so i was like if i'm good enought to get into csm maybe i should give it a shot lol i'm babbling now..
shalalalalala36
Rep:
?
i really dont know lol
i really want to do fashion design but i'm like am i good enough? becuase i dont want to finish a degree and have no job.. if you know what i mean.. like i want a job which i will enjoy like i dont want to be in debt for the rest of my life and fashion marketing seems to be quite good job prospective wise.. so i was like if i'm good enought to get into csm maybe i should give it a shot lol i'm babbling now..
i see what you mean
id do fashion marketing if im any good at business.....but im not lol
good luck!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads