The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
CrzySxyCool
right this really confuses me:- To a religious person you ask, who created the world? they reply God, BUT who created God?wo created the thing that created God?i have a hard time trying to work this out. Also say something else created the world and people?what created that in the first place?
also to those who say "its always been there" well it CANT have been!
Reply 2
read a rs textbook. Its all there.
Reply 3
The Big Bang created the Universe; there is no such entity as 'God'.
Reply 4
There is a theory in Physics that the universe had no creation, that it has always existed. Surely that ties in with God never being created?
Reply 5
Tek
what was there before the big bang?there cant of been nothing?what was before that?what created that?
Reply 6
If there is a God, where was God at Auschwitz?
Reply 7
Lord Huntroyde
There is a theory in Physics that the universe had no creation, that it has always existed. Surely that ties in with God never being created?
how can something always have existed?something had to create it?then what ccreated that?i have a hard time thinking about something Infinate
Reply 8
Tek
by the way im not religious at all!well i dont believe in God anyway!i was just using as an example!
Reply 9
CrzySxyCool
right this really confuses me:- To a religious person you ask, who created the world? they reply God, BUT who created God?wo created the thing that created God?i have a hard time trying to work this out. Also say something else created the world and people?what created that in the first place?

Does it really matter? You're here now!

Only joking, it's a question that many people think about and I don't know. Hmmm...
Reply 10
Tek

Yes. He stopped the 7th million people being killed. Otherwise it would ahve been worse.
The earth began from the big bang, then simple creatures evolved into Humans and somewhere along the line, God was created.
Reply 12
Tek

youre not a very good jew then lol :tongue:
Reply 13
happysunshine
The earth began from the big bang, then simple creatures evolved into Humans and somewhere along the line, God was created.
what created the big bang?
CrzySxyCool

The air?
CrzySxyCool

This is getting a little too scientific for me. Erm a few particles... I don't know... something exploded.
Reply 16
CrzySxyCool

Most people believe in God created the Big Bang.

Come one edders, you are a physicst!
Reply 17
god is a name we humans gave to make it easier to deal with, the word god means different things to different ppl. i think what we call god is something beyond our mere human understanding. we were designed so that we could never understand what made us.
Reply 18
gemgems89
The air?
what created air?
Reply 19
CrzySxyCool

i think the current answer is 'we dont know and will never be able to know' :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending