Turn on thread page Beta

fun game : pretend u are a buisnes man watch

ReputationRep:
    ha hello

fun game here

i make it short today

go to www.one.com and pretend u are an important and succesfull buisnes man

the goal : buy for 2 bucks a domain name : that in the future will benefit a extremely higher sum of money

ha ha i do that for fun .... but yeah i also succeed ha ha ( on a lucky day )... but evry living person gets a fair shot in life ha ha u know thats what i think....

one can actually make a fortuin out of nothing there : just use ur immatination

today i found a name that is still for sell : www.antistormfront.com .... unbelivable .... its for sell for just onlly two pennies

ha thats fun stuff : to make the grumpy stormfront people ill ha ha

( sorry i am a cat i like catfights )

the other fun name i also bought is : ******.com ( a name thats extremely very funny but a name that the tsr people forbid me to mention ha ha )

hope u think its fun

greetings edwin

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    :lolwut:
    :lolwut: aswell

ReputationRep:
    ha i dont undertstand the long faces

i make milions that way ha ha

the reason that i am here is that i also do buisnes with um...people who just started ....because they have fresh opinions

keeps the spine in good condition

ha man but thats fun man ....to make a milion out of just one dollar ha ha ....the most lazy job on the planet ha ha

I don't believe anyone with such a poor grasp of grammar and syntax makes "a million out of just one dollar".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    I don't believe anyone with such a poor grasp of grammar and syntax makes "a million out of just one dollar".
    Isn't that redundant, since grammar includes syntax? :dunce:

:smartass:

ReputationRep:
    ha **** bull

ha ha 50cents ha ha in america ...( famous rapper )he cant even spell the word dishwashingsoap ha ha ( no joke )

still he has a milion on his account

but when i call him ( and thats no joke ...ive got his number )

he asks me : edwin ?

that sounds cool : can u now please spell antistromfront for me ha ha

ha ha ha

ReputationRep:
    what is up with the alternate lines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx)

ahahaahaha. :rofl:

:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    hey man

sorry i do make a joke of it all

to be hounest .... then name www.stormfront.com is actually for sell for two dollars a month

so i called my friend on the phone .... because i dont do paperwork u know .... i only know how to make water burn

so my friend ha ha this is what he thought or sort of said to me

***** hell .... edwin on the phone ..... he asks me to buy the most riscfull project on the internet that u can buy... i donnot want to die today... please dont ask that from me

wich is a normal human reaction to avoid pain and risk

i tried several channels to make it happen... but who wants to buy a name that refers to anti nazis?

buy for two dollars a **** load of problems ha ha ha

ps ps ps this topic was not at all ment to be a antinazi topic... nazis are just a bunch of moody grumpy ..... u name it

www.frecklegirls.com is also for sell and also ....but that wont make me a milion.....

the game of domain parking .... its just a game ....

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:

:hmmm::dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I get it.

OP is telling us that you can buy web domains and sell them off for more at a later date.

WELL ISN'T THIS GROUND BREAKING NEWS.

http://www.freshbytes.com.au/wp-cont...siness-cat.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:

:hmmm::dontknow:
    hey watch it man ... i got nasty smileys here in holland.... u dont want me to send even one to u ha ha

( joke attempt ha ha sorry if not funny )

ReputationRep:
    I just need your sort code and bank account number, sir.

But sir, if you do not give me your sort code I can not give to you your Cash Prize Monies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Oh I get it.

OP is telling us that you can buy web domains and sell them off for more at a later date.

WELL ISN'T THIS GROUND BREAKING NEWS.

http://www.freshbytes.com.au/wp-cont...siness-cat.jpg
    ha ha not completely treu

ha one can also buy a name that make s u a milion and then stuff it in an old sock and give it as a present to your sis.... in that way u loose the money

YES THAT'S WHY GRAMMAR AND SYNTAX IS ALWAYS USED IN CONJUNCTION BECAUSE ONE MEANS BOTH.

Penis.

ReputationRep:

Almost as redundant as the punctuation in your user name, which will probably give me a headache tonight.

ReputationRep:
    if one is a rat : ( wich is also one of gods creations ) one buys the name www.antistormfront.com

because a name like that will do very good in fundraising projects.... one can see that for a mile way.... one can make a few bucks ( with a few zeros attached to it )

if i buy the name : i would only use it for fun reasons : to tease a few snails here and there

ha ha i neeed that sort of fun stuff : makes me happy

ReputationRep:
    back on topic : wich was called : fun games to play

when i was young i had a master who learned me stuff

he was a visionair : a famous dutch zen master named willem de ridder

he always came to me with ideas that where pleassant

so one day he told his pupils

if one is not rich.... one can play a game : one can pretend he is rich

then he said : al sorts of doors will open for u.... eat like the rich....behave like the rich .... and have fun like the rich

this might seem irrational to some of u .... but yeah not for me .... i had so much and loads of good times with this sort of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    YES THAT'S WHY GRAMMAR AND SYNTAX IS ALWAYS USED IN CONJUNCTION BECAUSE ONE MEANS BOTH.

Penis.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.