Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there anywhere I can get like a rubber pipe/tube that will fit any tap? Basically I want water to run from the bathroom tap out my bedroom window I won't explain why its complicated.

ReputationRep:
    B&Q maybe?

ReputationRep:
    I can guarantee the vast majority of responses won't even take notice of your question and instead ask why the hell you would need such a setup.

ReputationRep:
    why the hell do you need such a setup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    why the hell do you need such a setup
    neighbour revenge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    Is there anywhere I can get like a rubber pipe/tube that will fit any tap? Basically I want water to run from the bathroom tap out my bedroom window I won't explain why its complicated.
    yes - http://www.toolspot.co.uk/product/mu...on-or-clamp-on many varieties of the same thing. look in b&q etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    neighbour revenge
    haha, what an awesome reason. can I buy that pipe for you?

edit: btw its called a HOSE. you stick it on the tap and it funnels water through a bendy tube usually used to water plants, wash cars, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    neighbour revenge
    Explain.

ReputationRep:
    Any hardware store, surely.

Why though?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.