Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there anywhere I can get like a rubber pipe/tube that will fit any tap? Basically I want water to run from the bathroom tap out my bedroom window I won't explain why its complicated.

ReputationRep:
    B&Q maybe?

ReputationRep:
    I can guarantee the vast majority of responses won't even take notice of your question and instead ask why the hell you would need such a setup.

ReputationRep:
    why the hell do you need such a setup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    why the hell do you need such a setup
    neighbour revenge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    Is there anywhere I can get like a rubber pipe/tube that will fit any tap? Basically I want water to run from the bathroom tap out my bedroom window I won't explain why its complicated.
    yes - http://www.toolspot.co.uk/product/mu...on-or-clamp-on many varieties of the same thing. look in b&q etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    neighbour revenge
    haha, what an awesome reason. can I buy that pipe for you?

edit: btw its called a HOSE. you stick it on the tap and it funnels water through a bendy tube usually used to water plants, wash cars, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    neighbour revenge
    Explain.

ReputationRep:
    Any hardware store, surely.

Why though?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.