Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Cupcakes and cakes society thread! Anyone interested join
    I read this as cupsize and i was about to perv on you girls

ReputationRep:
    I used to bring cupcakes into school pretty much every week

This morning I baked up a batch of Nutella cupcakes with crushed Malteaser icing. Deeee-lish. Being unemployed and having received various cupcake cookbooks for Christmas, I've been making a LOT of them. That's my own recipe though.

If it gets approved, consider me a member (not THAT kind of member though...)

ReputationRep:
    Yes please, I just bought a book off Urban Outfitters on cupcakes. Omnomnom. ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pigwigeon)
    I used to bring cupcakes into school pretty much every week

This morning I baked up a batch of Nutella cupcakes with crushed Malteaser icing. Deeee-lish. Being unemployed and having received various cupcake cookbooks for Christmas, I've been making a LOT of them. That's my own recipe though.

If it gets approved, consider me a member (not THAT kind of member though...)
    OMG, Nutella and Maltesers, that sounds yummy!

ReputationRep:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)

The first is really cool but whats up with the second pic? It looks like someone couldnt decide between 2 cakes so asked the baker to merge the two together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    The first is really cool but whats up with the second pic? It looks like someone couldnt decide between 2 cakes so asked the baker to merge the two together.
    It's meant to be a hat with Disney images underneath lol. It's a bit random but the detail's pretty impressive :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    It's meant to be a hat with Disney images underneath lol. It's a bit random but the detail's pretty impressive :yep:
    Exceedingly random especially with such a detailed hat though i had guessed as much. You would like Ace of Cakes - ever seen it?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to this thread, the calls of the chocolate chip cupcake downstairs are growing increasingly louder.

ReputationRep:
    Meeee!

Here are some delicious carrot cake cupcakes I baked.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keziah)
    Meeee!

Beautiful I love carrot cake, but never tried it in cupcake form :p:
    Whats in the icing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Beautiful I love carrot cake, but never tried it in cupcake form :p:
    Whats in the icing?
    It's mostly butter, cream cheese, and icing sugar. I think there might have been some lemon in there too. And then sprinkled with cinnamon.

ReputationRep:
    It's mostly butter, cream cheese, and icing sugar. I think there might have been some lemon in there too. And then sprinkled with cinnamon.
    Mmmm, all my favourite flavours :drool: I might make something like that this week :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Oh hello!

This is the soc for me!

I am planning to make these:

http://www.nigella.com/recipe/recipe...aspx?rid=12866

I have some pics of ones I made but am rubbish with technology.

ReputationRep:
    Which supermarket made cupcakes do you guys find the best?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizfairy)
    Which supermarket made cupcakes do you guys find the best?
    I've never bought cupcakes before Although I have bought muffins from co-op, they're usually very nice

ReputationRep:
    I'm the cupcake queeeeen!
    My boyfriend bought me a cake tin in the shape of a giant cupcake which I am going to experiment with this weekend.
    I have cupcake themed:
    Tiffany charm
    Money pot
    Pyjamas
    Underwear
    Cake tins
    Boxes
    Mugs
    Notepads

Some of my cakes so far:

ReputationRep:
    Meeee!

recipe?

to all: post your fave recipes, and how about muffins? we should have some recipes for them!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    http://www.hellocupcakebook.com/
    I love the cupcakes in that book. I bought the book but haven't had time to try any of them yet. Will post pics if i ever get a chance

ReputationRep:
    I'll join if it gets approved! I love making cupcakes. Unfortunately that's on hiatus at the moment due to diet.

Stupid diet. Bah!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.