Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did i not know about this thread... Seriously, Awesome

ReputationRep:
    :bump:

Anyone done any baking recently?

Also, anyone baking cupcakes/cakes for Christmas? - Please share your ideas! (So I could possibly steal them )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzberry)
    :bump:

Anyone done any baking recently?

Also, anyone baking cupcakes/cakes for Christmas? - Please share your ideas! (So I could possibly steal them )
    Im new to cupcakes, usually do big cakes
    Im thinking of trying a white marshmallow icing or summat piped on top and sprinkling with coconut or white/clear sparkles and making it into a snowman

Also gonna try and make some cake pops in time for xmas

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmm just found this thread and got very hungry from the death by oreo cupcake. I must make time to bake that in the new year. I'm planning to bake some festive cupcakes for friends and family and somehow found this thread through my google searches. Anyone got any tips what I could do? I'm spoilt for choice.

I will upload a pic of a cake I baked for my bf in summer, not a cupcake but I spent so long decorating it!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    hello I'm new, they call me emobambam.how is everyone?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.