Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you're applying, that is...

Basically, I've applied to biomedical science and I posted off my UCAs in November, I've heard back from everybody else (all conditionals. woop! ) except Glasgow. I know a few other people in the same boat and I was wondering if anyone else has.

Personally, I think that they have given out all their unconditionals and are deciding who will actually put in the work needed. I would like to know your opinions on this.

Harri
    xxxox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammzie)

Basically, I've applied to biomedical science and I posted off my UCAs in November, I've heard back from everybody else (all conditionals. woop! ) except Glasgow. I know a few other people in the same boat and I was wondering if anyone else has.

Personally, I think that they have given out all their unconditionals and are deciding who will actually put in the work needed. I would like to know your opinions on this.

Harri
    xxxox
    Did you get a message from the science faculty saying you could have a wait up to mid february?

(Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Did you get a message from the science faculty saying you could have a wait up to mid february?
    I got that.

And I also applied in November.

ReputationRep:
    Well I applied at the beginning of December and I exceed the entry requirments so I'm either in line for an unconditional or rejection, don't worry about it! The deadline was less than a week ago so maybe you should set your sights on getting a conditional around the 1st/2nd week of february. That's what happened to my cousin last year co-dhiu...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin_mac1)
    Well I applied at the beginning of December and I exceed the entry requirments so I'm either in line for an unconditional or rejection, don't worry about it! The deadline was less than a week ago so maybe you should set your sights on getting a conditional around the 1st/2nd week of february. That's what happened to my cousin last year co-dhiu...
    What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    What are you applying for?
    Biology and chemistry in the science department and Biomedical Engineering.
    What about yourself? I was sure you had Glasgow down at one point?

ReputationRep:

Yeah I did, but me and my friends were getting a bit impatient as everything else schoolwise is catcheing up and we wanna figure out which final 2 to have soon.

ReputationRep:
    Biology and chemistry in the science department and Biomedical Engineering.
    What about yourself? I was sure you had Glasgow down at one point?
    Medicinal Chemistry, Glasgow is my backup choice. So i'm not really bothered about hearing from them.

ReputationRep:
    I applied mid December and still haven't even gotten a sodding thank you for applying letter!

ReputationRep:

Harri
    xxxox
    I sent my ucas application the first week of november and got an offer 1.5 weeks later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontWantYourBloodMoney)
    I applied mid December and still haven't even gotten a sodding thank you for applying letter!
    I don't think glasgow bother with those things, the only information I've had from them since applying was getting an offer via UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applied to the History Department on the 23rd of Dec and I've yet to hear anything back so I wouldn't bother yourself too much. My friend is applying to BioMed to and she hasn't heard anything back either so I think you should be okay

I'm hoping to god Glasgow don't ask for Advanced English from me I really hope they don't.

ReputationRep:
    yep i applied to biomed sciene at glasgow in september and i got a reply in november....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tolgahan09)
    I sent my ucas application the first week of november and got an offer 1.5 weeks later.
    ah, but did you get a conditional or unconditional? because I think they did all the unconditionals and are figuring out what to do with all us people who dont have the requirements yet

I'm still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    I'm still waiting...
    Same.......

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Biomed Engineering CHUFFFED!

ReputationRep:
    ah, but did you get a conditional or unconditional? because I think they did all the unconditionals and are figuring out what to do with all us people who dont have the requirements yet
    i got a conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Biomed Engineering CHUFFFED!
    Well done, matey. When did you receive it?

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Politics! I'd just about written them off as well!

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.