Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had met this girl last December and was instantly attracted to her.. and the only person who i would (and have) made any exception to in regards to her smoking...

After seeing her a year later, we pretty much hit it off, but not as simple as that (well the results anyway)...

Basically in a matter of days i got through all her insecurities (ie, she was comfortable with me and all of her insecurities). I am a year younger, though luckily fairly bigger than some guys, and slightly more mature..

But wont give details, but she seemed to be extremely confused abut me after everything we had gotten up to... like i feel arrogant saying this but the impression i got from her was that i was good at everything, nice guy, her family liked me etc... we have major chemistry...

A few days after she had left, every time i breathed out (and this happened while she was here too) i could actually taste what she smelled like, and obviously reminded me of her...

And now, every time i think of her i get a massive smile on my face like i am i love, but even better my whole body goes into a sort of orgasm type of state, but not exactly that, almost more... and i feel extremely connected to her somehow...

And from her side... she has told me that i have inspired her (not sure what that really means but yea), she seems to feel connected to me someway too (though not sure) and she stopped smoking because of me, was as comfortable as most people could be with each other... almost like soul mates.

Just wanted to know if anyway had felt that orgasmic feeling when just thinking of a certain person...

ReputationRep:
    Nope...

ReputationRep:
    This is pretty cringeworthy OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick-Raith)
    I had met this girl last December and was instantly attracted to her.. and the only person who i would (and have) made any exception to in regards to her smoking...

After seeing her a year later, we pretty much hit it off, but not as simple as that (well the results anyway)...

Basically in a matter of days i got through all her insecurities (ie, she was comfortable with me and all of her insecurities). I am a year younger, though luckily fairly bigger than some guys, and slightly more mature..

But wont give details, but she seemed to be extremely confused abut me after everything we had gotten up to... like i feel arrogant saying this but the impression i got from her was that i was good at everything, nice guy, her family liked me etc... we have major chemistry...

A few days after she had left, every time i breathed out (and this happened while she was here too) i could actually taste what she smelled like, and obviously reminded me of her...

And now, every time i think of her i get a massive smile on my face like i am i love, but even better my whole body goes into a sort of orgasm type of state, but not exactly that, almost more... and i feel extremely connected to her somehow...

And from her side... she has told me that i have inspired her (not sure what that really means but yea), she seems to feel connected to me someway too (though not sure) and she stopped smoking because of me, was as comfortable as most people could be with each other... almost like soul mates.

Just wanted to know if anyway had felt that orgasmic feeling when just thinking of a certain person...
    Oh no, not this pseudo-romantic crap again :nooo:

OP, I've never felt like you but I guess it's nothing wrong :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)

what do you mean pseudo-romantic? isn't it just romantic?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooho that sounds interesting, it has never happened to me but it seems like quite a nice thing to have. (:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by a_t)
    This is pretty cringeworthy OP
    Sorry guys, just trying to figure it out, cause i want to try find people who have felt something similar... like a major sensual experience...

ReputationRep:
    vomit

Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm just jealous i'll never have someone jizzing over me

ReputationRep:
    Women are terrifying ruthless heartless machines, so I call you out on being a liar OP.

On serious note, no I haven't ever felt like that. Does this orgasmic feeling result in you having to change your boxers?

ReputationRep:
    If you are getting these feelings, i'd say it was lust and not really love.You haven't mentioned what her personality is like, which is also quite strange if you think you are soulmates. Otherwise; is she hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    what do you mean pseudo-romantic? isn't it just romantic?
    No, there is no such thing as "soul mates". Gosh, you need a bit of a reality check, I'm afraid :p:

ReputationRep:
    No, there is no such thing as "soul mates". Gosh, you need a bit of a reality check, I'm afraid :p:
    You are right this time butterflyleg :yes:

ReputationRep:
    No. And you will get over it :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I've read parts of that post a few days ago on here...

Hmmmn.

ReputationRep:
    haha, man up you fag, feelings are for girls and gays

ReputationRep:
    that's besides the point

is there any such thing as romance? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    You are right this time butterflyleg :yes:
    Oh well, nice to know

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm always right

ReputationRep:
    Ever jizzed in your pants if you see a cactus looking vaguely like her?

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick-Raith)
    Sorry guys, just trying to figure it out, cause i want to try find people who have felt something similar... like a major sensual experience...
    I've kind of felt similar before. Not like an orgasm but just like a euphoric feeling thinking of certain people. but it's been with friends too though not just guys

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.