Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just move the chairs slighly further so that they cover the sick.

You might notice the rancid smell after a while, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    get kitchen towel to get most of the solid stuff up. blot and vac the carpet. then get carpet cleaner apply it and work from outside to inside of stain, then vac again. that'll usually do it
    You really seem to know what your talking about:p: ..past experiences eh?....

ReputationRep:
    Why would your parents be angry? You're ill and it wasn't your fault. Hope you get better soon
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    You really seem to know what your talking about:p: ..past experiences eh?....
    I've cleaned up the same friends sick twice now :/ from two different people's carpet...

*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    You get your wallet out and buy or hire a carpet cleaner because its always there.

Obviously this was self inflicted lol You not handle your drink? You know the solution to that right?

ReputationRep:
    lick it

ReputationRep:
    I did this once on my bedroom carpet. Mix some anti-dundruff shampoo in warm water and scrub, it really does work, but the carpet stays wet for a while, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Serious question, i'm ill and i puked all over the living room carpet. My parents are out and i'm going to get killed if they find out. . .
    whatever you do, it will stink for months if not years.

ReputationRep:
    You need to pour a serious amount of bleach on it.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.