Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lexism)
    Well, apparently the geometric series and sum to infinite was also on the june 2007 s1 paper. Damn my lack of past paper revision.
    it was, and june 07 was the last paper I did... so that's why I found it easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    I thought that was horrible! The entire paper!
    I'm sorry to hear that :hug:

I thought it will be very hard since I hate stats and I'm not really good at it, but now... there's little point in worrying since we can't change it (but I want March to come quicker anyway).

I only revised S1 an hour before the exam but thought that it was much easier than the June09 so if only I had time to revise :facepalm: ..I'm sure I've messed it up but will be happy with a C! as I'm not a fan of Statistics .

ReputationRep:
    fairly easy paper tbh - 16 marks for wordy explain questions was way too much!

other than that was pretty simple

ReputationRep:
    Will Mr M be marking the paper or does he not have a copy of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    I don't think Mr M normally does Stats at all. He works C1 and the other modules out but I don't think he does Stats at all.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Mr M normally does Stats at all. He works C1 and the other modules out but I don't think he does Stats at all.
    Oh Well. I will have scans up in a bit so if anyone feels like marking it, you can PM me, same if anyone wants the papers. I thought the paper wasn't too bad really except for 2 (because I forgot the standard deviation formula) and the last part of 9. I hope to get an A :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Well. I will have scans up in a bit so if anyone feels like marking it, you can PM me, same if anyone wants the papers. I thought the paper wasn't too bad really except for 2 (because I forgot the standard deviation formula) and the last part of 9. I hope to get an A
    Oh, are you going to put the mark scheme up (upload it on to TSR, I mean)? Could I mark it please?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, are you going to put the mark scheme up (upload it on to TSR, I mean)? Could I mark it please?
    I will just be uploading scans of the actual paper not the mark scheme because I won't be able to tell what is right and wrong :p:
    Will probably have it up in like 20minutes or so

ReputationRep:
    Woops, just PMed you. Sorry about that, you must think I'm desperate or something Well, go for it, I'll check it soon Thanks anyway.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As others have said, I don't teach statistics and don't much like it so can't really be bothered! Sorry. Happy to do any C, FP or M.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    As others have said, I don't teach statistics and don't much like it so can't really be bothered! Sorry. Happy to do any C, FP or M.
    have you got answers/question paper for M1, by any chance?

oh, nevermind, I just found them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    It's alright, I understand as I hate stats as well :p:

ReputationRep:
    I will just be uploading scans of the actual paper not the mark scheme because I won't be able to tell what is right and wrong :p:
    How did you manage to get the paper :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by There will be Particles)
    How did you manage to get the paper :/
    By no means a method that is not allowed

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has the paper I can work out some of the answers for you.

Credentials - 94% in S1.

ReputationRep:
    By no means a method that is not allowed
    Has this been totally forgotten about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by There will be Particles)
    Has this been totally forgotten about?
    Has what been totally forgotten about??

ReputationRep:
    Has what been totally forgotten about??
    I thought you had a copy of the paper and you were planning on uploading it and all

btw do you have any idea when the official marks are released?

Got an E again, I am such an idiot and really regret doing AS Maths last year.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.