Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just come out of this, found it remarkably easy. Anyone have any answers? I left my question paper in the exam :\

ReputationRep:
    Same here my friend. If we are on about the same exam, loved the section B. question 7 was so good. graph was basically a picture of the balls path :P

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was harder than most of the past papers, but still reasonably easy.

ReputationRep:
    I think it went alright. Though I'm really annoyed because I changed one of my answers (tension or thrust one) from the right one to the wrong one at the very last second. I always get impulses to change to wrong answers when time's nearly up in my papers .
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have made a thread for this earlier but whatever. Yeah, wasn't too bad at all. This exam didn't really matter for me though.

ReputationRep:
    I think the exam went really well although i can't remember any of my answers. I made loads of silly mistakes though so there were a lot of crossing out on my answer sheet :p: .

ReputationRep:
    I thought it went alright until I came out of the exam and everyone had got a completely different answer to me for one of the questions.
    And I think I might have done all the working out for a particular question, got the right answer, and then just written down the wrong one.
    I'm actually a little worried.
    I wish I could see the answers now!

ReputationRep:
    Seemed pretty easy IMO.

ReputationRep:
    This was really easy compared to M3 which I also did (it wasn't actually that bad). This M1 paper was really good, but the last question took me a long time to think about (but I got there in the end).

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.