The Student Room Group
Hi :smile: i also have an interview for child nursing at middlesex university :smile: when exactly is yours? mine's on the 26thfeb.
I typed in on google.com "possible interview questions for nursing" and also searched some other web pages. I think they might ask: * Why have you chosen to study this course.
*How do you cope under pressure. * Your biggest strenght/weakeness *what do u consider the most imprortant qualities for nursing. * Why middlesex university?
Hope they r heplfull :smile: write back x
Reply 2
hiya, i had an interview there for adult nursing. Don't worry about it, as long as u pass the maths and English tests they are more than likely to accept you.

Just make sure uve brought all ur photocopies and ur passport becuase that it what the staff at Middlesex seem to be more worried about!!

good luck xx
Reply 3
hi sarah09 - did you get any conditional offer? Mine is next week, i m kinda starting to get a bit nervous now actually , can you give us any heads up on questions that were asked? Did you have a one on one interview??
Reply 4
Hello Sarah09, I havnt been to the interview yet, mine is also next week! x
Reply 5
well they'll sit u all down in a hall. Then you will get a maths test-remember the calculator and u will be fine!!

there will be an english test. this will give u an essay abut nursing...eg. what is a nurse's role in a hospital. THis is more about ur english skills than nursing, if u see what I mean. Make sure ur writing is legiable and check for speelling mistakes.

next stage after lunch is interview. THere will be two people taking this. They asked me general questions, if u dnt have any nursing experience, lie in what u have learnt from shop work and ur family ect. try not to worry it is very rare for people to be rejected from nursing, after they have passed the maths and engloish test in my experience xxx
Reply 6
what do you wear for your interview??

Thanks x

Latest