Turn on thread page Beta

Would these GCSEs be good? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I've moved around etc. etc. Came back to England in year 11 so could only do certain subjects, this is what I think I'm gonna get, would this be good considering it would of been done in one year (I'll have to do all year 10 science exams in June, so that's a years worth of lessons I have to revise in my own time), and the fact that I have the most important subjects (Maths, English Science)

Maths: A
    IT: A (BTEC)
    Science: A
    English: B

I can possibly get an A* in Maths and IT which would make it:

Maths: A* (BTEC)
    IT: A*
    Science: A
    English: B

Would good UNIs like LSE/UCL take this into consideration if I get good A level results?

ReputationRep:
    Well, yeah they're good grades; but a lot of sixth forms and colleges don't accept people unless they have 5 A*-C grades, so you'd have to take that into consideration first.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.