Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what signs would you give to make it obvious your not interested in a guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    "You are such a lovely man, I cant imagine why any girl wouldn't want to be with you, I'm sure there is one out there for you"

ReputationRep:
    Well, what I did the other day - a friend of mine fancied me but I wasn't really into him, in fact i wasn't into anyone, but my point is - tell him about someone else you like, and ask him for advice. Then, thank him very very (...) much and tell him how great it is to have a FRIEND like him.

ReputationRep:
    ignoring/avoiding him, generally not looking interested when ever they're around him, tell others your just friends

ReputationRep:
    I avoid eyecontact. I tell them about theeeee fittest guy I met when I was out the other day, and I haven't liked a guy in oh, so long.
    If he just don't get the point, I avoid him, but try to still be polite when he comes over to talk. No reason to be nasty!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French&Hench)
    haha, you are confusing, but we are also quite retarded when it comes to girls
    I know, confusing and very selfish. Guys really are better off just saying when they like me, saves them a lot of bother. On the plus side I'm not one for being all awkward after confessions from guys (or when I've pulled a mate on a drunken night for that matter)

I tend to approach relationships in a mindframe thats very similar to that of many guys. Don't want anything serious and relationships scare me. BUT I go about it using the irrational complicated female methods

ReputationRep:
    'sweet' is also a killer word...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilymae)
    'Oooh you're such a lovely friend.' Done.
    that just makes it worse... bcos it makes him feel like u see him as just a friend, "he's like a brother to you" etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.