Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So is anyone going to any of the UK shows about to kick off? I'm heading to the Wembley one and I cant friggin' wait - I've never seen them live before and their visits to the UK are rare. But I bet its gonna be a mental show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    So is anyone going to any of the UK shows about to kick off? I'm heading to the Wembley one and I cant friggin' wait - I've never seen them live before and their visits to the UK are rare. But I bet its gonna be a mental show.
    None of my mates want to go and all my local ones were sold out before I'd even heard it was on anyway :mad:

Mind you, whilst I've known Rammstein for years, I've only really gotten into them in the last couple of months in a big way, so I'd hardly let myself enough time to anticipate the possibility of a UK tour. I wonder if I can get day tickets to Sonisphere. Or, if I can save that amount, a full weekend ticket.

I'm going to the Wembley one too,going Sonisphere aswell so will them there aswell,but couldn't pass off the opportunity to see as you say at one of their rare UK performances,and from footage I have seen from other shows,it looks set to be insane.

ReputationRep:
    Also going to the Wembley concert. First time seeing them but i'm going to be a little disappointed with the setlist as the new album will fill most of it. Not that big a fan of it.

ReputationRep:
    Going to see them tomorrow in Manchester, can't wait - it's going to be insane!! especially since they hardly ever tour the UK!

ReputationRep:
    Only 3 tour dates :rolleyes: Would like to see Rammstein live.

Anyone heard the Scooter remix of Pussy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle_D)
    Only 3 tour dates :rolleyes: Would like to see Rammstein live.

Anyone heard the Scooter remix of Pussy?
    Remix? Dear lord.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ben F)
    Going to see them tomorrow in Manchester, can't wait - it's going to be insane!! especially since they hardly ever tour the UK!
    Ahh, I'm jealous :puppyeyes:

I found out about this pretty late. Even so, I'd struggle to find anyone willing to come along!

ReputationRep:
    Just Come Back From Rammstein Gig In Manchester, Holy **** They Were ******* Incredible, Played Awesome, Special Effects Were Insane, Crowd Was Mental, The Setlist Was ******* Amazing Too, The New Songs Sound Like Streams Of Epicness When Played Live. Arrghhh Can't Stop Speaking In Caps, It Was Too Awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to see them tomorrow at Wembley can't wait, skipping my lessons as I want to get there extra early ^^
    Will be amazing...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.