Turn on thread page Beta

Kopparberg winter fruits - where to buy? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to buy Kopparberg winter fruits (not mixed fruits) and the only place that seems to sell it is wetherspoons at £2.80 per bottle. Anyone know where else i can get it?

ReputationRep:
    Dammit I was about to say spoons....

ReputationRep:
    From my experience, they're the same...winter fruits isn't on the kopparberg uk website, so it might just be different labelling...i haven't seen winter fruits in ages...
    But compleetely unrelatedly, surely "winter fruits" is a strange concept...the whole idea of fruit is you get them in the summer....very few actual fruits are around in the winter...doesn't make sense to me...:curious:

Also unrelatedly, try the new elderflower one!! it's incredibly lush.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Try other pub chains, such as Sizzling or Scream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rain_Cloud)
    But compleetely unrelatedly, surely "winter fruits" is a strange concept...the whole idea of fruit is you get them in the summer....very few actual fruits are around in the winter...doesn't make sense to me...:curious:
    Certain types of berries only show up in the winter.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, never heard fo winter fruits, that sounds pretty tasty =3

It's all about the elderflower & lime kopparberg though, that stuff's excessively good :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    Certain types of berries only show up in the winter.
    Very true...but very few or none that are any good for eating, let alone putting in a cider..

ReputationRep:
    Very true...but very few or none that are any good for eating, let alone putting in a cider..
    They probably use several dozen per bottle plus a fair bit of sugar...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what's in it - it's definitely a different cider to the mixed fruit not just relabelled. I was hoping to buy some for home drinking rather than when out, but it doesn't seem to be available =(

ReputationRep:
    The Ikea used to sell it near me, that was last year though. Not sure if they still do.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    From my experience, they're the same...winter fruits isn't on the kopparberg uk website, so it might just be different labelling...i haven't seen winter fruits in ages...

Also unrelatedly, try the new elderflower one!! it's incredibly lush.:yep:
    unhelpful but I swear the elderflower one has been around pushing a year now.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by The_Goose)
    I'm not sure what's in it - it's definitely a different cider to the mixed fruit not just relabelled. I was hoping to buy some for home drinking rather than when out, but it doesn't seem to be available =(
    tried tesco? They usually have everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    tried tesco? They usually have everything
    yea - they only have the mixed fruit one. Was thinking I might try the off licence in Hull when term starts again on monday

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.