Turn on thread page Beta

Need Some Urgent Help From Music Gods! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    What it is is that a girl I know asked me to DJ for her school concert thing next friday. She asked me because I have a rep for knowing good music. But right now im stuck for choices
    I need some really good party/rave songs. Basically songs that people can go absolutely mental to.
    Im trying to stay away from metal because my school is catholic and there all freaking scared by that stuff lol But any suggestion would be awesome!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Tiesto - always good, my favourite two songs are adagio for strings and I will be here.
    Also play stuff whats a bit cheesy, basshunter.
    Take inspiration from clubland albums

ReputationRep:
    This.
    Never fails

ReputationRep:
    How old are they? It is secondary school, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    15-16
    Fast and something to go crazy to

ReputationRep:
    Slip acid into their panda pops, no need to worry about what you play then :top:

ReputationRep:
    No... 80s cheese all the way!

ReputationRep:
    Prodigy, leftfield, early trance, drum n bass. sorted. if oyu want some rock get some zeppelin on the go

ReputationRep:
    Lady GaGa is brilliant for discos. As is Beyonce, Ciara, Kylie Minogue, Nelly Furtado, Girls Aloud, etc. Also some individual songs are cool, like Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah, Uffie - Pop the Glock, Jamie Foxx - Blame It, Wiley - Wearing my rolex. Just play a lot of the popular disco, pop, R&B stuff, I'm sure they'll all love it

ReputationRep:
    Mate, I can't believe you're being given the opportunity to play Black Metal at a Catholic High School, and you're NOT taking it.

What's wrong with you? Where is your spirit of rebellion?

ReputationRep:
    drum & bass, dubstep.

ReputationRep:
    Just look at the stuff in the charts at the moment, along with some 'classic' party songs. Mix the two and you are good to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phugoid)
    Mate, I can't believe you're being given the opportunity to play Black Metal at a Catholic High School, and you're NOT taking it.

What's wrong with you? Where is your spirit of rebellion?

Real talk, what this event needs is some ****** Marduk or Dark Funeral.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.