Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    count the amount of time it takes for you to get to sleep when thinking of how many hours sleep you're going to try and have? e.g. if you were aiming for 8 hours sleep per night would you go to bed at 12 and get up at 9 taking into account an hour of trying to actually GET to sleep?

ReputationRep:
    I wish i could quote a Facebook group

No, because it takes me about 10-20 minutes to fall asleep
    and another 10-20mins to try to get out of bed :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I'm not that accurate. I always aim to have around eight hours sleep per night, but that's not measured.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I work out how many hours sleep I get before I go to sleep. I rarely get that many hours sleep because it takes me a while to fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    Yes i do. It takes me about 2hours to go to bed (i have tried EVERYTHING i just accept it) so i think about 6hrs sleep from 11.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. It takes atleast an hour for me to go to sleep. If not even more!!!
    Recently i've got atleast 6 hours which is good.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do. If I need 7 hours sleep I'll make sure there's 8 hours in bed in total, because I have really broken sleep so I'm not really asleep the whole time I'm in bed.

ReputationRep:
    Im hopeless. I don't have a regular sleep pattern. It is mainly determined by my social life and due assignments!

ReputationRep:
    Its impossible to know how long it takes to get to sleep unles you have someone watching you. If it takes you an hour to get to sleep you need to relax before you get into sleep.

ReputationRep:
    nope i sleep when im sleepy and wake up an hour and a bit before the lecture if its in the morning or whenever i feel like it

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.