Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm still in Year 12 and I have a lot of time until I make university choices but our head of sixth form mentioned thinking about them a while ago and I've been thinking about it for quite some time too.

I am keeping an open mind (although favouring Imperial a bit much, it just sounds so awesome) but I was wondering how hard is it really to get into Computing in Imperial? Obviously, its one of the good universities with high A Level expectations so I'm hoping that it will motivate me towards achieving those grade requirements.

Any opinion is welcome particularly from people awaiting replies from Imperial, Imperial (Computing) students or those who have received an offer.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.